4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for general use in mid-depth water
I bought these because the stream at the end of our garden can sometimes rise significantly and flow faster especially after continuous rainfall. To be able to get into the water at these time, in ordinary wellington boots is not sufficient so these waders have proven to be the ideal alternative. Can highly recommend.
Published 14 months ago by ThompsonMinor

2.0 out of 5 stars They aren't waterproof!!!
They fit well and look okay, but they aren't waterproof so not really sure of the point of them?!!!! I am rather disappointed :(
Published 1 month ago by Jensky

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for general use in mid-depth water, 4 Feb 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars BISON PVC / NYLON CHEST WADERS SIZES 7-12, 17 Dec 2012
Waders arrived quickly from seller. Where used when clearing out a blocked stream. Very happy with quality and durability. Quite warm despite the water being cold in December. Survived numerous snags on barbed wire and thorns with no apparent damage. Would be nice to have a pocket on the chest for phone or such. Otherwise very pleased with them and can recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Suprised, 15 Jan 2014
We don't fish but we do mess about in an old boat and I have been meaning to buy waders for years. Can't believe how great these are , my husband has already rescued floating things during the recent floods. The waders are much sturdier and tougher than I expected for the price.... might get myself a pair. THANKS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 6 July 2013
Very good value, Light and easy to use. I use them for boat launching. Really recommend these well designed waders.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 18 Mar 2013
Excellent service arrived within days,have now been used twice and no problems at all.Very happy with these waders and yes i would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensibly-priced, no leaks, and very good value., 15 April 2014
This review is from: BISON PVC / NYLON CHEST WADERS SIZES 7 8 9 10 11 0R 12 (Misc.)
Never having used waders before I was compelled to take the plunge (so-to-speak) as I anticipated a need for launching our boat for our holiday. I couldn't really justify a particularly high price tag of neoprene waders, particularly if only for irregular use, so opted for these. As it turned out, the reported slipway was more of a small jetty and I had to get in the water to heave our 50m outboard onto the transom of the boat whilst afloat.

I am a wide size 11 shoe fitting so went for size 12 and they fitted perfectly. Good soled boots enabled me to tread the murky river floor with some confidence, and I took advantage of almost the full depth of the waders... with NO leaks whatsoever.

I can't comment about the few who have reported leaks, but no reason to doubt this to be rogue quality issues returnable as a manufacturing defect as with any other product. What I would suggest however is to be mindful of seam stresses when putting them on or taking them off, or especially when hauling yourself up onto a bank (as in my case). My mind focused on crotch stress as I got out of the water - perhaps something to do with wearing white trousers beneath with a habit of advertising the slightest dampness, but nothing in evidence so definitely a perfect seal.

Fishermen might prefer to use something more durable and inevitably more expensive, but from my experiences would certainly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wadders, 24 Mar 2014
Exalent value , just the job good value for money.would recommended these ,they were a good fit and were quick to arrive

5.0 out of 5 stars Waders, 23 Mar 2014
Brilliant! These were a bargain. The water was very cold, but they made cleaning out my pond so much easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars i give it a five star rating., 14 Mar 2014
Happy with this.i give is five out five stars rating.good for the money & happy with it.got room to move in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !, 14 Mar 2014
Mr. M. K. Jones "M.D." (CHESHIRE. U.K.) - See all my reviews
Good quality at the right price.
They can cause your legs to sweat a little if worn for a prolonged period [damp.. ish trousers !]
But they are very much fit for purpose.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›