4.0 out of 5 stars Good hat for the price.
Published 9 months ago by D. Pepper

1.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTED!
This hat is only one large size which was far too big I threw it away right after wearing it!
Do not buy this hat It's massive and falls off your head and isn't worth it!
Published 4 months ago by Bilal

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good hat for the price., 25 Nov 2013
D. Pepper (UK) - See all my reviews
This is a great little fur trapper hat it you don't want to break the bank.‭ ‬I wanted a fur trapper hat that was rain proof but also didn't cost too much as I want it for working outdoors,‭ ‬walking the dog,‭ ‬and walking around nature reserves with my camera in the cold and occasionally damp weather,‭ ‬so I didn't want to spend a lot of money on one that has a fairly high likelihood of getting damaged.

My own head has a circumference of just under‭ twenty-four‭ ‬inches,‭ ‬which I think puts me into the higher end of the XL size range for hats.‭ ‬This hat only comes in one size,‭ ‬but on me it‭ i‬s snug without being tight.‭ ‬The only niggle that I have about it is that the clasp that joins the two flaps together around your face is not adjustable and a little flimsy,‭ ‬but for the price of the hat it's no real problem.‭ ‬Although in general these kinds of hats aren't great for rainy conditions,‭ ‬the main material is certainly waterproof enough to be resilient against light rain and drizzle for short periods.‭ ‬I've already put mine to the test when I took the dog for a walk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hat, 12 Dec 2013
I need something that was wind proof and it is great value for money. the hat lives up to description.

5.0 out of 5 stars TRAPPER HAT, 14 Dec 2013
Really good value warm and roomy good for the price. Very good for the money will be buying more
other colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 14 July 2014
Got this for my Mum as she loved mine so much, great hat, great fit, very snug and warm.

1.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTED!, 4 May 2014
Do not buy this hat It's massive and falls off your head and isn't worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mens Winter Warm Shower Proof Outdoor Breathable Durable Russian Fake Fur Trapper Ski Hat (Apparel)
Good hat, not as thick as some of the more expensive versions, but still a good product I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality for price, 19 Mar 2014
nice product, i use to keep warm on the farm i work on when im on the quad keeps me warm

4.0 out of 5 stars warm, 27 Feb 2014
much needed "there's something slightly wrong with that guy" kind of hat. Just what I needed for the scottish winter

5.0 out of 5 stars cozy hat, 14 Feb 2014
bought for my husband have tried a few different hat , got it on said date , he has had it on ever since he got it keeping his head and ears warm in the snow

4.0 out of 5 stars good hat for the price, 13 Feb 2014
Bought this style of hat for the first time. (I'm usually the traditional woolly beanie type). I was impressed. It fits well, its very warm, and most of all its cheep. I was so impressed I bought another in a different colour. Only criticism is, when you fold the ear flaps back on top of the hat, they don't stay on top, they tend to slid behind the back of the head. otherwise it would have been five stars

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›