4.0 out of 5 stars New Lace Top 20 Denier Sheer Hold Ups Stockings
these are lovely, feel good on and a very good price. Delivery was good, packaging excellent. Only downside was they are a lot paler then there picture. The blue was very light not as dark as in the picture and the same with the pink. I was hoping for a more hot pink but only the lace top was dark. Still very happy with them.
Published 9 months ago by S. Reed

1.0 out of 5 stars Tore instantly
The price of this product was low and naturally my expectations matched.

Published 2 months ago by Sophie

4.0 out of 5 stars New Lace Top 20 Denier Sheer Hold Ups Stockings, 4 Dec 2013
S. Reed (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 19 Dec 2013
The reason I went online to buy these was because I couldn't get anything other than black. However, these were a great find. Much cheaper than in the shops and fabulous quality. Tried a mixture of medium and large in several colours. I'm 5'9" but very slim. Both fit, but the large are perfect - long, without being too baggy round the top of the leg. Highly recommend and will buy all hold-ups from this site in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful hold ups!, 23 April 2014
Absolutely fantastic! I was a bit worried about buying stockings online because I like to see things first, but these are better than any I've ever bought! They fit beautifully (I bought a medium and I'm 5ft4 and a size 10-12), I find some come too low so the lace top sticks out under shorter dresses, but this one comes up just where I want it.

Also, they have a good lining of gel stuff on the inside of the lace that makes it stick to your leg so they don't fall down (never bought hold ups before so not sure if this is the norm, but I love it!) and they are beautiful on my legs, lovely soft material, could be easy to poke a finger through, so be careful.

But all in all, they are absolutely perfect and what I wanted, I'm so happy, thank you haha! Plus, they arrived just 2 days after I bought them (on Easter Monday no less) so I'm very happy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hold ups, 9 April 2014
Finally high quality affordable hold ups in beautiful colours. Made me feel sexy and they stay up no problem. Definitely would recommend, i will be buying them in every colour!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 16 Jan 2014
I loved the product, exactly what I wanted and it was as advertised.
The product was in perfect condition and I would buy from them again

1.0 out of 5 stars Tore instantly, 1 July 2014
The price of this product was low and naturally my expectations matched.

The stockings arrived at around 1pm and were thrown out before the hour was through. I took them out of the package and tried them straight on and they instantly laddered. Hugely laddered, in fact. Even if they didn't tear, they have this awful shiny/holography look to them and once on they look like they're worth even less than the price which was already pretty low. These aren't even usable as disposable stockings.
I never write product reviews but I've never bought anything which broke before I could even use it, so there's that.
Incredibly disappointing.
They are only 20 denier and it is entirely possible that it's just a case of me not knowing my own strength, but to be on the safe side, I'd suggest paying a little more and getting some decent stockings.

Long story short - I would not take these if they were giving them away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 18 Mar 2014
Heather Jo (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
They are much better quality than I expected, and they stayed up great!
They look really nice too, will be ordering more in the future from here.

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 1 Jan 2014
Just as advertised, good quality for the price. These are hold ups wish they did them as ordinary stockings for use with suspenders as I find hold ups do not always stay in place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 22 Nov 2013
These are excellent value. A nice deep lace top which doesnt slip down after a few hours of wear and doesnt dig in tops of thighs to give buldges on silhouette. Definately buy these again...

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked nice but laddered easily, 13 Jun 2014
Looked nice but laddered on first use despite being very gentle, may just have been a faulty pair but wouldn't buy again