4.0 out of 5 stars New Lace Top 20 Denier Sheer Hold Ups Stockings
these are lovely, feel good on and a very good price. Delivery was good, packaging excellent. Only downside was they are a lot paler then there picture. The blue was very light not as dark as in the picture and the same with the pink. I was hoping for a more hot pink but only the lace top was dark. Still very happy with them.
Published 10 months ago by S. Reed

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked nice but laddered easily
Looked nice but laddered on first use despite being very gentle, may just have been a faulty pair but wouldn't buy again
Published 4 months ago by Josie

4.0 out of 5 stars New Lace Top 20 Denier Sheer Hold Ups Stockings, 4 Dec 2013
S. Reed (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 19 Dec 2013
The reason I went online to buy these was because I couldn't get anything other than black. However, these were a great find. Much cheaper than in the shops and fabulous quality. Tried a mixture of medium and large in several colours. I'm 5'9" but very slim. Both fit, but the large are perfect - long, without being too baggy round the top of the leg. Highly recommend and will buy all hold-ups from this site in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hold ups, 9 April 2014
Finally high quality affordable hold ups in beautiful colours. Made me feel sexy and they stay up no problem. Definitely would recommend, i will be buying them in every colour!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 16 Jan 2014
I loved the product, exactly what I wanted and it was as advertised.
The product was in perfect condition and I would buy from them again

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 18 Mar 2014
Heather Jo (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
They are much better quality than I expected, and they stayed up great!
They look really nice too, will be ordering more in the future from here.

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 1 Jan 2014
Just as advertised, good quality for the price. These are hold ups wish they did them as ordinary stockings for use with suspenders as I find hold ups do not always stay in place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend seller, 14 Oct 2014
Item was as described. I received the stockings very quickly. Days before the due date. For the price they are good quality. I ordered the size medium. I should of ordered the size small but I was going on what reviews said about the fitting. I am a size 8 and 5ft 3 inches and I consider my legs to be not stick thin. A bit chunky. I have tried the stockings on and they do fit although there is a lot of give so medium would be great for size 10 and taller than me. So the lace part it is not tight enough for my leg. But as they are so cheap I am still happy with them and will still wear them. They don't stay on for long anyway and no matter how much I spend on them they never last long and ladder being ripped off!!! Definitely recommend seller and would use again. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 22 Nov 2013
These are excellent value. A nice deep lace top which doesnt slip down after a few hours of wear and doesnt dig in tops of thighs to give buldges on silhouette. Definately buy these again...

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked nice but laddered easily, 13 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Colour!, 18 Oct 2014
These stockings are good quality and the colour (purple) is perfect and is as photographed! Some stockings come up very small in size but if anything I would say these come up a little larger than expected but that is no problem. I have tried them on but haven't worn them for a whole evening but the lace top feels as though it will stay in place. Seem to be a better quality than other shop bought hold-up stockings.