4.0 out of 5 stars New Lace Top 20 Denier Sheer Hold Ups Stockings
these are lovely, feel good on and a very good price. Delivery was good, packaging excellent. Only downside was they are a lot paler then there picture. The blue was very light not as dark as in the picture and the same with the pink. I was hoping for a more hot pink but only the lace top was dark. Still very happy with them.
Published 11 months ago by S. Reed

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked nice but laddered easily
Looked nice but laddered on first use despite being very gentle, may just have been a faulty pair but wouldn't buy again
Published 5 months ago by Josie

4.0 out of 5 stars New Lace Top 20 Denier Sheer Hold Ups Stockings, 4 Dec 2013
S. Reed (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! Quality for a great price!, 15 Aug 2014
I ordered these in black and they fit perfectly in medium, look great, feel smooth and silky, excellent quality and grip, so good I actual have ordered 2 more pairs and 1 pairs of fishnets from the same seller to give a go. Given me a lot of confidence! Loved them, thank you very much! And also very fast postage! Arrived in 2 days when the estimate date was another few days later! Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 19 Dec 2013
The reason I went online to buy these was because I couldn't get anything other than black. However, these were a great find. Much cheaper than in the shops and fabulous quality. Tried a mixture of medium and large in several colours. I'm 5'9" but very slim. Both fit, but the large are perfect - long, without being too baggy round the top of the leg. Highly recommend and will buy all hold-ups from this site in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 22 Nov 2013
These are excellent value. A nice deep lace top which doesnt slip down after a few hours of wear and doesnt dig in tops of thighs to give buldges on silhouette. Definately buy these again...

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked nice but laddered easily, 13 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended!!, 27 Aug 2014
I was slightly dubious about purchasing stockings that were so cheap BUT I am so glad I did!!

They are a perfect fit (I chose the XL and I am a dress size 20/22), such good quality hold ups, quite tough, comfortable to wear all day and they actually stay up!

I love these stockings! I have since purchased 4 more pairs and I couldn't recommend them enough!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel very soft and of good quality, especially for the price, 23 Sep 2014
Arrived in reasonable time; not as quickly as previous Amazon items but they didn't take forever to get here.

Feel very soft and of good quality, especially for the price. I've only tried them on, not worn them out and about yet, so don't know how they last when worn

Happy with the purchase, would probably buy again

2.0 out of 5 stars the colour is not like the picture., 14 Nov 2014
i ordered a dark beige, thinking that that the light beige would be too light and clear, whereas ark beige would fit the colour of my skin. My skin colour isn't very dark or tanned but it's not really light colour either. Anyway the dark beige was actually very dark brown, and was waaay darker than the picture. not good at all

5.0 out of 5 stars Best stockings I've ever owned!, 18 Nov 2014
A. Bogie "mamaboogs" (UK) - See all my reviews
I'm 5'9 and these come up to my thighs, no problem! Therefore they don't just look very sexy, they also cover up stretch marks and lumps and bumps - really pleased with them. Oh, and I am one of the clumsiest people I know and even I haven't managed to snag or ladder them after 4 wears! Will be ordering more :)

5.0 out of 5 stars seems to be ok, 1 Oct 2014
along with several other item...these were purchased as a gift...reaction has been positive..apparently these hold ups can be worn without needing any attention during wear...from my point of view they look flattering and she's pleased...so everyone is happy...good purchase and fair play to the seller