5.0 out of 5 stars A raunchy read!
This is the first time I have read this author's book. I live in London and the gay scene is quite spot on as the author describes. I liked the characters in this book. The two main characters are chalk and cheese who have an effection for each other. We all have friends like them and love the way the hot it off.
The best part of the book was when they all go...
Published 2 months ago by Emilson Candeias

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Know Who Told Rick Oliveira He Could Write!!
I found this book almost impossible to read due to it's exceptionally poor grammar, incorrect use of phrases and paragraphs and lack of any real rhythm or flow. For me this is equally as important as the storyline, which in this case was shallow and hardly believable. I would not recommend it in any way.
Published 4 months ago by GEOFF SHEARS

5.0 out of 5 stars A raunchy read!, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Scrum and Get It (Jonny Naughty Boy Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
The best part of the book was when they all go clubbing and how the author describes the club - it got me laughing and hot under the collar. It was a good read if you like hard core detailed action which I prefer. It's not much of a romance book if you are in to that sort of thing.
I will look out for this author's books..... A great read for those lonely late night reads....

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Know Who Told Rick Oliveira He Could Write!!, 27 Mar 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 13 July 2014
Ended abruptly, with no real conclusion