5.0 out of 5 stars Now we're talking!
Published 15 months ago by Jessie

3.0 out of 5 stars Shocking Stockings.
Purchased these for a Fancy Dress/ cross dressing/vicars and tarts party.
The black pair fitted well, but the red pair the holdup 'sticky' material on one started slipping at the end.
I think frantic dancing/sweat might have had something to do with it.

Still have the black for another such evening/Rocky Horror Picture Show maybe ;-)
Published 9 months ago by Mr. C. Bartlett

5.0 out of 5 stars Now we're talking!, 12 Dec. 2013
Blimmin marvellous! These really are a proper, truthful size fitting. Having a 21/22in thigh I found what is called a LARGE to fit absolutely perfectly! Was a bit daunted at buying a LARGE being a pretty standard size 12, but nobody will see the box and there's no label so there's no shame for me........!! Hope my sizing example helps anyone in search of a good fitting hold-up because when you do get a pair which fit really nicely, they look so much better on. And the price of these are very reasonable too. I will definitely be using this site again and strongly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stay Put, 6 Jan. 2014
I love these hold-ups,they are very comfortable,never slip down and are good quality.I have purchased hold-ups in the past from well known stores and have been very disappointed,not with these.They are very good value for money too.

4.0 out of 5 stars NEW Lace Top 80 Denier Sheer Hold-Ups Stockings 9 Various Colours- Sizes..., 21 Feb. 2014
Got these for my partner, she is happy with them mostly, got them in the large size presuming they would have more length to hold up her thighs further, but will need an added stitch too hold more securely she is 5ft 7" and 48 cm approx. in diameter in the middle of the thigh, hope this helps?

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingless for my legs, 24 Jan. 2015
Sexiest piece of clothing ever!
I adore them and my husband declared his apprecition for the producing company lol
I took the XL and they are pretty large and wide for me cause i am 1.72 m tall and size 16.
However ...they are soooo smooth and silky and super streatchy...i couldnt be happier.
I bought red black and beige and now i will place another order for all other colors.
Paradise for women always delivered promptly, exceeeding all expectations.
For sure will remain a happy faithfull customer...
One small detail the package of the black ones was opended , the nylon was torned and the stockings were obviousely folded back in but honestly i dont mind.
hint | the reds and beige ones are much more streatchy and smooth than the black

all in all buy it and it will make you feel glam!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 22 Sept. 2014
I have (relatively) huge thighs so getting hold ups to stay up is a bit difficult for me. I was a bit wary when I got these as I thought that it was a long shot... But I bloomim' love them!!

They are so comfy and well worth the money. Worn them 2 - 3 times now and they're still going strong and make me feel sexy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shocking Stockings., 17 Jun. 2014
Purchased these for a Fancy Dress/ cross dressing/vicars and tarts party.
I think frantic dancing/sweat might have had something to do with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 16 Feb. 2014
This review is from: NEW Lace Top 80 Denier Sheer Hold-Ups Stockings by Romartex , 9 Various Colours- Sizes S-XL (Apparel)
Only hold ups ive ever bought that have lasted so long many washes later they still look and feel brand new. No ladders whatsoever! Fantastic price for an excellent product will definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wifes loves them, 10 Mar. 2014
Bought these for the wife who was a little tired of laddering her hold ups. The thickness of these holdups ensures they do not ladder easily... not to mention they look great and are an excellent treat for me when she wears them lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality. Pretty stocking tops, 29 Aug. 2014
Good quality.
Pretty stocking tops.
And they do stay up unlike other's I've purchased.
Also delivered quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 Mar. 2015
P. Saunders (England) - See all my reviews
I bought a red pair for a party and they looked great and I felt special :)

They have that tacky stuff inside the lace that helps them stay put (like in some bras). It works fine. They have also washed up just like new.

I intend to buy more in other colours. Keeps you nice and fresh up top instead of sweating in pantyhose.

On the pack is size guide as follows that I did not see and would have found helpful, so I thought I would put it here to help others select the right size for them:

Height up to 152cm weight up to 60kg S weight 60-75kg M
Height 152-158cm weight up to 50kg S weight 50-70kg M weight 75-85kg L weight 90-95kg XL
Height 158-164cm weight up to 45kg S weight 50-70kg M weight 75-85kg L weight 90-95kg XL
Height 164-170cm weight up to 45kg S weight 50-60kg M weight 65-80kg L weight 85-95kg XL
Height 170-176cm weight 50-60kg M weight 65-80kg L weight 85-95kg XL