on 17 September 2014
These are the most comfortable pumps I have ever worn, they are perfect for walking the pavements shopping etc... As some of the other reviews have said they do have quite a soft sole so going off road you can feel every lump/stone under foot but walking on flat surfaces they are fine. They don't have a very stiff backing round the back of the heal so don't rub as most shoes/trainers do on me and are comfy with or without socks. I will definitely be buying more pairs of these.
on 16 May 2014
Great shoe - very light, and comfortable to wear. Only one issue when walking on rough ground could feel large stones underfoot.
on 23 May 2014
This product is not hard wearing, I have worn them 3 times, you can feel stones through the soles when walking on pavement.
I have had to return them as the fabric is split below some stitching
on 10 August 2015
These are the most comfortable trainers I have ever bought and will definitely be buying them again as you feel as though you are walking on air. They are wider and rounder toed than most trainers so they are more "foot-shaped". I usually buy size 5 Skechers and did so with these but I found them a little short on length and to open out and so difficult to get on. For this reason I HAD to wear them without socks but to my amazement they were still really comfortable and I can easily wear them all day - good job really, as they are not "easy on - easy off" type of shoes. The soles are built on variously sized spongy "studs" - which I assume is what helps to make them so comfortable, but they are real stone-trappers. You can't feel the stones you pick up, but you can certainly hear them as you walk and they do cut into the spongy sole if you leave them in there.
on 10 July 2014
These sketchers are instantly comfortable. No need to break them in like some shoes. I have several pairs of sketchers go walk.
on 29 June 2014
I am very pleased with these trainers. They are quite roomy but that is great as most shoes I have tried recently are far too narrow. Also, the shoes are extremely comfortable, soft and easy to wear. They look fairly smart too. Great for walking to work and around town. I wouldn't go hiking up a mountain in them, ( more support needed for that) but could walk around town in them all day.
on 30 April 2014
If you want a trainer that feels like a slipper - this if the one for you. Although some of the reviewers found you would need a size smaller, my usual size fits a treat. No breaking in - no blisters, no need for socks, BLISS. I have ordered a second pair. Only drawback - gravel/ small stones get caught up in the sole but a very minor disadvantage and easily removed.
on 20 January 2015
These shoes are great if you suffer from aching feet. I bought them because I walk to work and didn't want bulky trekking shoes. The only problem that I've had are stones getting stuck in the sole. I've used them for 6 months and one of the shoes now has a small hole in so they're no longer good in the rain.
on 9 August 2014
More than pleased. I already have a pair of these in black, although I must say these are a little bit wider. Plenty of room, very comfortable. Considering that I have to wear these type of shoes for 99% of the time I am more than satisfied, So light you forget what you have on your feet.
on 13 May 2014
As a person with falling arches, (plantar's fasciitis) these shoes have given ne back my walk. With the slightly lower heel, I find I wind up carrying my weight on my arches - exactly the best antidote to my condition. I may not be dancing all night, but at least I'm jigging until 9!

See one answered question