on 25 November 2013
I have recently started using this product, I bought it as I found out that there was no testing of animals involved in any of the Honey & Willow range. I love the fresh smell and it makes my skin feel really smooth and refreshed. I intend to carry on buying from this company and sampling all their other products.
on 23 May 2014
I chose this product as I have a few open pores below my mouth which needed attention and I was recommended to use a retinol serum after cleansing.First impressions,smell was fresh and wholesome,consistency was light and non greasy.After only a few days my skin was radiant and felt much clearer and healthier.The pores had tightened too! I have to say this product is excellent and I can't wait to try other products in the sweet willow range.Very impressed!
on 30 January 2014
I chose 5 stars as this serum deserves top marks!
I have quite sensitive skin and have tried so many other skin care products that just don't deliver the promises made.
I was really looking for something to tighten my skin up as at 46 my skin is changing too fast for my liking, it seems to be happening overnight. I've always looked after my skin so was feeling a bit hopeless to be honest but thought I'd give this a go.. I'm actually quite gobsmacked what a difference this has made with just one week of using it. You don't need to use allot and the pump dispenser is perfect for hygiene. It's glides on beautifully and my skin looks radiant and so hydrated again. It definitely has lived up to its promises as my skin is much firmer. I use it morning along side their eye cream and moisturiser (which are brilliant too) then I use it at night before using my night cream. I wake up with lovely fresh plumped skin and I highly recommend their products. They smell lovely and I love the fact it's all natural and not tested on animals.
Product arrived well within the time scale and highly recommend this seller :)
on 27 November 2013
Love this serum sinks in my skin leaving it soft and firm, all natural skin enhancing ingredients and smells delicious too, love it :)
on 21 April 2014
At my age I need all the help I can get and this does the trick nicely thank you. Not too thick but leaves the skin feeling good.
on 17 September 2014
Being a 70 year old woman, am conscious of increasing wrinkles. This cream is wonderful. Only been using it for just over a week but, unless it is my imagination, my skin feels better, looks better and, perhaps, wrinkles less obvious. Very impressive stuff. I am a convert.
on 2 February 2015
I came across the Sweet Willow skincare range when I decided to make changes to the beauty products I was using. I wanted to move away from the chemical laden/ paraben filled creams I had come to trust and rely on and look towards cruelty free with no chemical nasties instead. I always worry about skin creams and the potential for them to be too greasy, or dry, or irritate my skin, but it is safe to say that I have fallen in love with the products from Sweet Willow. The packaging is smart, and the product has a lovely fruity smell. This serum is easily absorbed and I find that a little goes a long way! Will definitely be buying again.
on 1 June 2014
Lovely serum, easily absorbed and leaves my skin looking and feeling great! Would recommend. Arrived quickly and in perfect condition.
on 13 October 2015
Amazing product and item arrived quickly. Stick with it for a week and you will noticeably see a difference! I've been using it for a few weeks now and it's incredible. Go buy it!
on 16 December 2014
Seems good, don't really know how effective it is at combating ageing skin, only time will tell. Personally I would like to buy in a bigger size, and it would be useful to know when it is likely to run out. Being in a metal container it is hard to know how low down it is getting. I like the product and will continue to use it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse