5.0 out of 5 stars Iron Labs delivers
I have used Iron Labs stuff a few years ago and remember great products at great prices as I'm sure a few others do. So I was pretty excited to try out this Test booster product from them and see how well it would work!

Published 17 months ago by Douglas J. Monroe

3.0 out of 5 stars Jury is out!
the jury is still out, i have been taking the caps, 4 per day, doc tells me to watch blood pressure, no probs there 125/79/62, i play a lot of tennis every week inc winter months and i feel that three stars may be increased in my next reveiw. best regards Bill James
Published 1 month ago by william james

5.0 out of 5 stars Iron Labs delivers, 23 Oct. 2013

To start, a bit of background. I have been training for around 15 years, used a lot of different supplements over that time. I have experimented with the hardcore stuff but I can't be doing with the side effects anymore so I am just back to basics - good diet, protein powder, pre-workout and a creatine. That being said I do like to try out natural test boosters and such like now and again, and so that's why I decided to go for this.

USABILITY: I weigh 90kg so the bottle instructed me to take 4 capsules per day - the instructions were good. The capsules are chunky but not too big and so 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening is easy enough to do. I left some capsules at work in case I ever forget to take them in the morning rush, I could take them there (big advantage over powders). No nasty after taste and so they get 4* from me for ease of use. Loses 1* because it doesn't say on the bottle how long you can run the cycle for.

EFFECTS: I train weights, trying to look my best and interested in seeing how far I can push it strength wise. I know the limits of a natural supplement vs non-natural stuff, so my expectations are realistic when I start a new supplement. Test Xtreme really surprised me though, by the end of the first week my energy was up in a good positive way, I felt fresher every morning when I woke up and my workout sessions were way more lively. By the second and third weeks I had really started to see progress in my actual workouts, harder lifting, more strength and most importantly to me, more endurance. I don't know if recovery was improved, it is tough to say because I don't usually get much muscle soreness these days unless I go for a really heavy day, however as my intensity of training was way up and I still didn't notice any real muscle soreness I'd say that this definitely helped my muscles recover. Now on to the bit every one really wants to know --- the numbers! Well, I stay lean all year round and I still managed to gain 2.5kg in my 4 weeks of using this product! Anyone who has been training for a while will know how hard earned every 0.1kg of muscle usually is so I was amazed by this. It looks to be all muscle, and to put that in context I usually gain around 0.25kg per week - so this sped up my muscle growth by about 2.5x normal!!! An absolute 5* for effect, both in terms of number changes and also how good I felt during the 4 weeks I used it.

SIDES: None, nothing, NADA! Actually ended up sleeping better than normal using this stuff and felt good too. Win win!

OVERALL: No doubt this is a top product, really great to find a natural supplement to help us guys gain some muscle the old fashioned way and without the side effects. I strongly recommend it to beginners and experienced users alike. Good quality product and great results. This punter gives it 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product and great price, 22 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Test Xtreme: Testosterone Booster - Muscle Growth & Strength (120 Capsules) (Personal Care)
An excellent product from a very reliable label . From a hormone support point this product covers all the bases and it has a real
Impact on the workouts. More aggressive lifting and an increased drive when I'm in the gym. Outside I'm hungry and wanting to sleep more which is all a good indication that growth is occurring. It's not a steroid and please don't excpect steroid like results but from someone who has dabbled in that nonsense it's a good natural supplement. Iron labs is first rate and for the price don't waste your money on other over hyped products. It's good, it works and until they ban it ( if it works that's what generally happens ) I will keep buying... And their creatine and pct stuff is great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Test this stuff out!!!!!!!, 12 Jun. 2014
I am writing this review on behalf of my partner who I brought this for. He is a 28 year old male who is also a personal trainer, he was a little on the fence when it came to test boosters based on the reports he has read into them. As a result he thought he would try them and picked these because of the ingredients and the price tag. he was combining these with a good diet his normal protein shakes and some BCAA's. He was sleeping better, increased libido and in general has gained both in strength and muscle. With products like this I don't think they will work for everyone but they did for him!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars after a week of taking these i dont feel as ..., 19 Dec. 2014
after a week of taking these i dont feel as tired and i do feel a lot stronger.
I only take half the dose at that as i,m a 66 year old male,
I will definately put in a new order again when these are nearly finished.

5.0 out of 5 stars but this is my first time taken anything like this. Though I'd try something different as I'm ..., 16 Sept. 2014
Was sceptical at first, but this is my first time taken anything like this. Though I'd try something different as I'm in my 30's, and haven't been to the gym for a while. And I have to say it seems to have a good affect on me. This is my 4th week and can def see results. All round prity happy. Would get again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Iron Labs, 11 Jan. 2014
This product covers all your bases from a supplement point of view when it comes to a natural hormone support . Its not a steroid or a pro-hormone so don't go in expecting quick results and the usual 14 lb in 2 weeks nonsense. What it does after loading up ( 7 to 10 days in my experience ) is help with recovery- less sore and better sleep , heavier lifting - less stressed and more focused. Improved libido.

Its good value for money and with all the overpriced rubbish that gets peddled for 20 quid its a simple choice.

That, some creatine and amino's , get your protein from your food ( it teaches good habits ) and your good to go .

First rate product. Good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!!!, 24 Feb. 2015
As always I was skeptical about such supplements but thought id try anyway . I can say that I have felt that my mood has been elevated , and I feel I have more energy, so for that reason they are definitely doing something. Hoping to see more results and effects as I continue to take them. Pretty good so far :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Jury is out!, 22 Feb. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars gives you boost, 20 Jan. 2015
good product, I have only been taking it for a few days and I can feel the difference. More alert and present mainly so I'm keeping on it. It can make you lethargic/sick if you are susceptible to zinc, i choke mine down with ACV and nada problemos.
top stuff!!

4.0 out of 5 stars not a bad buy at all gradually gaining in strength an size, 24 Feb. 2015
not a bad buy at all gradually gaining in strength an size. seeing more definition as I wanted. but remember there not steroids so you have to help them out to get results. eat right train hard. stop eating s***e an you will get what you paid for