on 22 February 2015
I bought a didoo compression top and that did exactly what it should've; it compressed. I was really pleased and impressed with that. So I'm quite disappointed that I've found that these aren't compressive enough. My calves are 42cm, at the top end of the size that I bought so I expected a very snug fit, however, they're just not tight enough... That said, with a bit of training and a pair of socks underneath they should be OK.
on 19 April 2015
In a relatively short period of time the ankle end has stretched such that they are now more rectangular than tapering. I've had cheap calf guards before but these are by far the worst
on 25 July 2014
Bought for my husband who has recently started running, but suffered from calf-muscle pain. These calf-supports have helped enormously - he has stopped complaining and now enjoys his runs. The supports come as a pair - they are not both the same and were obviously made for legs of my husband's shape as they fit him very well - no saggy ankles!
on 13 January 2014
They would have got five stars if they stated the circumference in cm's to be able to buy a really snug fit
on 5 May 2014
Service was very prompt. These calf supports seem quite well made and durable bit fitted rather loosely around the ankle area despite my taking the advice of another reviewer to buy a size smaller than usual: other brands I have used fitted snugly all the way up the calf. Otherwise ok for the price.
on 13 July 2015
Ordered a large size as the site said they were tight. The ones I ordered were too large so returned them and replaced with medium size. Top cuff is tight and bottom part is still loose but product seems to work OK. Very fast delivery and good service from Didoo.
on 10 May 2014
absolutely brilliant, I tried these out on one of my more hardcore hilly courses and my legs just felt amazing! Definitely recommended 100 percent.
on 14 April 2014
Punctual, cheap price, good product. Probably, they just have to add to the product information if it is a pair or not.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 March 2015
Really good quality for the price, easy to pull on and off, fairly light but does the job. Satisfied.
on 3 October 2015
They do what they say they do however you must order a size smaller than you think.