5.0 out of 5 stars Great down to earth advice, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Write! Stop Waiting, Start Writing. A Step-By-Step to Turn What You Know Into a Book (Kindle Edition)
If you're not sure how to get started writing that book, how to keep going once you've put your ideas together, then you will want to read this easy to follow guide. But Cathy, doesn't stop there as she offers tips for marketing and promoting your book. If you have an idea need simple to follow advice about how to structure your advice then this book will help you in that process.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For Procrastinators Like Me!, 20 Jan 2014
I love this book. I always end up putting off writing because I don't know where to start but this book took me through what I needed to do step by step. I don't think my writing would be half as clear without it! Not only is the advice top-notch, but the book is laid out beautifully which makes it really easy to follow along.
This isn't a book to just sit on your shelf and flick through. This is an action book and it's going to make you get that book written!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, highly recommend it, 19 Mar 2014
This is an outstanding book. It is so practical and comprehensive for anyone who is writing a non-fiction book to position themselves or their business in their market. It is so accessible and so easy to work through. I love it. I can not wait to start writing my own book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good 'how to', 10 Mar 2014
An excellent step by step guide, with practical advice rather than theory. Cathy Presland gives aspiring and experienced writers an excellent template from which to launch their work.

5.0 out of 5 stars No nonsense guide to getting your message out there, 6 Mar 2014
I found this book to be succinct and totally useful. Every word resonates with the would be author, you don't have to read through loads of rhetoric to get to the juicy 'how to'. A step by step guide that encourages implementation and also the added bonus of getting supporting resources from the author via her web site.

This book is short enough to keep the reader engaged and long enough to capture the information needed to get going.

Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book was a really helpful resource!, 20 Jan 2014
I love the exercises and the action steps that the book takes me through step-by-step.

The book is also nicely laid out. I read the book on my kindle first which was great, but now that I see the colourful paperback version I actually prefer that. I love the vibrant colours and little illustrations on the cover and throughout the book which complement the book's friendly and relaxed tone.

I thought it was a nice touch that the author also gives you tips how to keep your readers engaged.

So all in all it was much easier to put my book together with help of this book than without. The detailed structure and complementary action sheets helped with that. I will definitely be using them again when I'm ready to start writing my second book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this book!, 7 Jan 2014
I am planning my first book and looked for some advice in doing so. Cathys book is easy to read, has some wonderful ideas and it has great clarity. The book gives you a step by step process for tackling your book which eases you into writing your own so beautifully. I would heartily recommend this book to anyone looking to get started on their own non fiction book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Many thanks, 18 Aug 2014