5.0 out of 5 stars cd
this is a great album if you like this stuff as i do and i am 58 years young laugh if you want but hay ho :)
Published 5 months ago by Mr. Robert M. Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Missed Opportunity
Published 7 months ago by G. Sexton

5.0 out of 5 stars cd, 4 Feb 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Missed Opportunity, 27 Nov 2013
G. Sexton (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anthems Trance (Audio CD)
Firstly, lets get something straight. Whilst 99 was known as the year of trance, this does not mean that this was the year that the best trance was produced ( Very best of Euphoric Breakdown 2001, Transparance 004 2002, Beyond Euphoria 2005 are fine examples to name but a few ). This CD flicks back more than a decade and showcases some of the finer tracks and some of the not so finer tracks that have all made it to the dance floor and club scene. Mixing is average and someone thought it would be a good idea to include the non vocal version of Thrillseekers feat Sheryl Deane and stick it in before Mauro Picotto's Lizard. Yorks On the Beach is also the non vocal version. Arrangement is poor and I feel that a lot of fresh listeners would listen to this and feel that they didn't miss much. Well... you did and if you think this mix is good there are far better mixes out there. Sorry MOS, but this seems like a pointless release and a bit of a missed opportunity really. If you are a seasoned trance listener this release doesn't offer anything extra in terms of sound production and I'd bang on some of the older CD's sitting in your collection instead... which is what I'm going to do!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Anthems Trance (Audio CD)
I like my music and even though I am a 43yr old female, I do enjoy dance/trance tracks. I must admit I did expect more tracks that I have heard before on radio/tv and many of them I had not. With so many excellent tracks out there both old and more recent, I do agree with some reviewers that MOS could have included more of the better known ones. That aside it is enjoyable to listen too and with 3 discs its value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: Anthems Trance (Audio CD)
Bought as a gift, brother in law loves it. it appears to be excellent quality. I am very happy with this purchase :)

4.0 out of 5 stars great music, 15 Feb 2014
loved the CD
ideal for easy listening with a bit more to it.
p & p reasonable
delivery date spot on.

5.0 out of 5 stars i got it for my son, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Anthems Trance (Audio CD)
i got it as a xmass for my son as he loves the music its nice to listen to it

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Anthems Trance (Audio CD)
I bought this for my husband who is in his sixties. He loves the oldies like sandstorm and insomnia but it did get a bit samey after a while with the same beat throughout

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Anthems Trance - Ministry Of Sound (MP3 Download)
Cracking ensemble of tracks from my mis-spent youth!

Love the extra long mp3 mix - dumped straight onto player and ready to run!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Music, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: Anthems Trance (Audio CD)
I must say that I love dance music especially this genre, I may be the wrong side of 50 but I do like a thumping base !! although I do have most of the tracks already on other CD's there are some great new ones too. All in all 5 stars, buy it you'll like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Anthems Trance (Audio CD)
If you want a really good MOS compilation, I'd highly recommend this! Thankfully I bought this at the same time as their other latest compilation 'The Annual 2014' which is awful so at least I have something decent to listen to in the car!

I agree with other comments in so far as I already have most of the tracks on this compilation from a selection of other cd's including MOS, but it's good to hear so many classics in one place!