4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit and very comfortable
Published 9 months ago by namespace

2.0 out of 5 stars Really nice shoes, but returned as spoiled by the fact ...
Really nice shoes, but returned as spoiled by the fact of one toe-cap polished, the other not. Also some creasing on one of the shoes. I had every intention of re-ordering but they went up from £46 to £55 before I had the chance. Reduced and being sold by Hush Puppy in a sale elsewhere to just £24 but unfortunately not in my size. If they appear at an acceptable price...
Published 5 months ago by Old Johnny

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit and very comfortable, 14 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Hush Puppies Vito, Men's Oxford Shoes (Shoes)
Bought them to replace some work shoes that have never been comfortable. These are a great fit and really comfortable to walk in with the "bounce" feature. Not sure what will happen to that when they wear down a bit and need new soles though. I'm a little nervous about buying shoes on line but Amazon lets customers comment on how the product fits which is very helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Could you ever ask for more?, 25 Sept. 2014
Z. J. Zieciak "Zbyhoo" (London) - See all my reviews
I hardly write any reviews on Amazon as usually most of the items meets my expectations to the point.
Those shoes - can't stop myself from thinking - I never wore more comfortable official shoes ever...
They have all the cushions inside like an every-day shoes, except they look so official.
Thank you, this upcoming wedding will finally be a pleasure and not a torture and waiting time for when I can put my trainers on again. Thanks again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoe fit, 2 Jan. 2015
Once the extra inner sole was removed, the shoes fitted perfectly. This is an ingenious way of covering two width fittings. The shoe are of good appearance.

4.0 out of 5 stars just plain and comfortable. NB laces supplied are very long, 2 Feb. 2015
A 'workhorse' pair of shoes suitable for the office. Not the kind of shoe I'd wear outside of work, but comfortable and seem to be wearing well. Nothing fancy, just plain and comfortable. NB laces supplied are very long.
Had the first pair, brown, for a few months and they're so comfortable I've bought another pair, this time in black.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shiny shoes that are comfortable once worn in but you might have to endure heel rub for a couple of weeks., 16 April 2015
I had to endure heel skin rub for about two weeks ( I had to plaster up my heels every day) but now everything is fine (my heels have toughen and/or my shoes have given a bit) and I'm pleased I bought the shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heather., 2 Nov. 2014
Heather Hesketh "Heather Hesketh" (Wigan, Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
My Husband is delighted with his Hush Puppies! They are comfortable and look very smart! He would recommend them to his friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Shoes!, 4 Nov. 2014
These are great shoes that fit as expected and are very comfortable. This is my 2nd pair in a year.

I just want to know - how do you maintain these properly and keep the leather smooth and not rough as all leather shoes become after a while? What leather conditioner do you use? Could anyone comment with the links and a guide to keeping this shoes fresh?

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, 4 July 2014
On my feet all day so need a comfy shoe. These are quite a wide fitting.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shiny shoes, 7 Jun. 2014
They are Hush Puppies! The look smart, clean easily, are comfortable and keep you off the ground.... good wide fit.

They've been to a wedding without me, as a friend who thought he was a size nine needed a pair after the shops had closed. In true cinderella style, he tried mine and they fit him like a glove...

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality shoe, 9 Mar. 2014
Good quality, sturdy work shoes,although did not come with advertised inserts for a narrower fit, luckily I don't need them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›