5.0 out of 5 stars Shoe fit
Once the extra inner sole was removed, the shoes fitted perfectly. This is an ingenious way of covering two width fittings. The shoe are of good appearance.
Published 3 months ago by Amazon

2.0 out of 5 stars Really nice shoes, but returned as spoiled by the fact ...
Really nice shoes, but returned as spoiled by the fact of one toe-cap polished, the other not. Also some creasing on one of the shoes. I had every intention of re-ordering but they went up from £46 to £55 before I had the chance. Reduced and being sold by Hush Puppy in a sale elsewhere to just £24 but unfortunately not in my size. If they appear at an acceptable price...
Published 2 months ago by Old Johnny

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoe fit, 2 Jan. 2015

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit and very comfortable, 14 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Hush Puppies Vito, Men's Oxford Shoes (Shoes)
Bought them to replace some work shoes that have never been comfortable. These are a great fit and really comfortable to walk in with the "bounce" feature. Not sure what will happen to that when they wear down a bit and need new soles though. I'm a little nervous about buying shoes on line but Amazon lets customers comment on how the product fits which is very helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heather., 2 Nov. 2014
Heather Hesketh "Heather Hesketh" (Wigan, Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
My Husband is delighted with his Hush Puppies! They are comfortable and look very smart! He would recommend them to his friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Could you ever ask for more?, 25 Sept. 2014
Z. J. Zieciak "Zbyhoo" (London) - See all my reviews
I hardly write any reviews on Amazon as usually most of the items meets my expectations to the point.
Those shoes - can't stop myself from thinking - I never wore more comfortable official shoes ever...
They have all the cushions inside like an every-day shoes, except they look so official.
Thank you, this upcoming wedding will finally be a pleasure and not a torture and waiting time for when I can put my trainers on again. Thanks again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shiny shoes that are comfortable once worn in but you might have to endure heel rub for a couple of weeks., 16 April 2015
I had to endure heel skin rub for about two weeks ( I had to plaster up my heels every day) but now everything is fine (my heels have toughen and/or my shoes have given a bit) and I'm pleased I bought the shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, 4 July 2014
On my feet all day so need a comfy shoe. These are quite a wide fitting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Second pair as a gift, 11 Sept. 2014
Mr. K Harvey - See all my reviews
I bought a pair exactly the same for me to wear for work. I am on my feet all night and are so comfortable and long lasting. My boyfriend works in a restaurant and is on his feet all day too. He love these and agrees they are so comfortable with a thick sole. Fast delivery too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoes, 19 Sept. 2014
Nice shoes that fit well, even though I have different size feet! There is a removable insole that works very well, I removed one for my 'big' foot and left it in for the other one. Cheaper than teh high street and no security tags punched through the shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars impressed, 23 Aug. 2014
Odd lacing system, not difficult to change. Excellent quality and finish. However, initially very tight at the heel. I will buy these again for work quite happily.

4.0 out of 5 stars just plain and comfortable. NB laces supplied are very long, 2 Feb. 2015
A 'workhorse' pair of shoes suitable for the office. Nothing fancy, just plain and comfortable. NB laces supplied are very long.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›