5.0 out of 5 stars Cool as an Eskimo's Snatch
I love these things.

I've been after some scruffy looking brown boots for a while and was worried about buying, without trying on, but they fit great. Were comfortable enough to walk around London the day after I got them, without any rubbing, or blisters.

Happy as...
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Expectations!
I used to wear Hush Puppies many years ago , and they were lovely shoes.
These were very disappointing, they looked so good on the page, they were too large for a 9 1/2, and I looked like Charlie Chaplain in them, the heel was not high enough, so my foot was turned upwards with the shape of them. So they were returned.
Published 7 months ago by AJA

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool as an Eskimo's Snatch, 30 Sept. 2014
I love these things.

Happy as...

5.0 out of 5 stars Hush Puppies desert II boots, 21 May 2014
Have worn Hush Puppies many times in the past and have always found them comfortable - no breaking in. The quality is always excellent and they look decent too. Delivery as expected and I was wearing them within 4 days.
No complaints.

Gra

5.0 out of 5 stars Might wear these in bed I like them so much, 14 April 2015
I bought a navy blue pair of these a couple of months back and thought they were a bit small (Size 7 UK) and was going to send them back to get the next size up. I'm glad I didn't. I tried them on again and they fitted fine. I have broad feet and usually get a size 8 - or in hiking boots even a 9. My measured size is a 7.5 broad (UK). I bought a pair of "Taupe" coloured Desert II s on Sunday from Amazon (again in size 7) and they were waiting for me when I got home from work on Monday - amazingly speedy delivery! I wore the taupe ones into work today with jeans and they look fab. Desert boots always look better with a bit of age and wear - so looking forward to when they've got that "worn in" look. These boots don't need "breaking in" they feel comfortable and as if you've been wearing them for ages from day one. Tip - go for your size and not the next size up. They're Hush Puppies and feel great on your feet. See if you can get them on a deal on Amazon - I paid £63 when HPs were selling for £79- £85 on their own site.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant desert boots, 7 Mar. 2015
Super boots. Ever so comfortable fit like I've had them for many years. The waxy brown looks great with chino's and jeans alike. The soles are very good. And I've just spend 3 days in harsh/warm conditions in them from dirt tracks to cobbled stone streets, to nice hotel and dinner out.

Great fit, great looks and very comfortable, what is there not to like

4.0 out of 5 stars Product of great quality and very comfortable. I recommend it, 24 Mar. 2014
Product of great quality and very comfortable. I recommend it

The only downside was the color, I chose (taupe) and came rather it brown...

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Expectations!, 27 Oct. 2014
I used to wear Hush Puppies many years ago , and they were lovely shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Striking colour, 8 Dec. 2014
These boots are comfortable and I have had several complimentary comments on the colour. If they were also available in red, green or even yellow, I would buy them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, well made product and love the colour, 10 Dec. 2014
Quick delivery. Good quality, well made product and love the colour. Needed something a bit more smart/casual to wear and these fit the bill perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, 3 April 2015
H. Williams - See all my reviews
Lovely shoe, have had a few pairs of these and they are very comfortable, have a proper crepe rubber sole that is lovely to walk on.

2.0 out of 5 stars Average boot for the money, 14 April 2015
Average boot, made with average leather and bulky shape. Takes a bit of breaking in unlike Camel Active.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›