on 24 April 2014
How could it fail to please. Andy Murray is a great tennis player and created history by winning Wimbledon last year.
on 15 June 2014
The sound and picture quality are good. This box set was everything I had hoped for and a really nice treat.
on 23 July 2014
haven't watched yet, but happy to have a bit of history.
on 12 January 2014
Glad I bought this. Not just as a great sporting occasion but very interesting pack. The man behind the racquet is very funny and show the real side to Andy Murry.
on 30 December 2013
Brought this as a Christmas present for my mum and she was really pleased . A great gift for any one who like tennis to own wonderful piece of history
on 27 April 2014
Very pleased with the DVD arrived in good time and was good value for money I would recommend it to my friends
on 14 December 2013
Having been lucky enough to watch Andy win Wimbledon from Henman Hill or should I say Murray Mound :) I wanted to have this collectors Edition as so match excitement on the hill that day was impossible to really see the match in detail...
on 2 April 2014
Bought this for my mum, and we can now rewatch the match without feeling nervous! Also I love being able to see Gerard Butler, Bradley Cooper and Tom Hiddleston again!!
on 12 February 2014
Used to dislike Andy Murrary, but I was cheering him on this Wimbledon and it was as good a final as the one in 2008. (Maybe not as dramatic) but still awesome!!