on 9 May 2013
I have to be perfectly honest here, I wasn't expecting too much and as it was free i thought..... I'll give it a go!
What a lovely surprise this was! I immediately downloaded the second book and now OMG, I'm counting down the days for book 3!
Definitely worth reading
on 2 September 2013
Well... I was recommended these books from somewhere on Twitter and thought id purchase and give it a try and boy was i not dissapointed.
This book was amazing, it captures you straight away and once it does your hooked, i cant remember how many times i have read this book but it is deffo more than once.

I love how you can read it from both Rosie's and Jackson's points of view and you always know who's point of view you are reading it from. It takes you to Thailand and with the descriptions you hear about the surroundings you can picture yourself there and wish you were there, like reading a postcard.

I recommend this book and both 'Me & Mr. Write' and 'Marrying Mr. Write' to all my friends and i hope everyone enjoys as much as i did. When reading it after making my own dream cast they are all i picture when reading about each character and i feel that brings the story to life more.

So if you are hear to see what the book is all about i suggest you get reading because you will not be disappointed :D
on 12 September 2013
Meeting Mr Write was a real page turner from page 1 . It's is a feel good read that makes u want to jump on the next plane to Thailand. It is so funny but I also shed a tear or two. A very worthy 5 stars... now for no.2 :) :) :)
on 22 March 2013
I love these books and I cant wait to read the 3rd!!
Rosetta Alvez is a romance novelist who needs to find the right man after being stood up at her own wedding! This leads to an exotic holiday with her best friend to help shift her writers block. Up pops Mr Jackson James, who on first impressions doesnt seem right for Rosie, but soon sparks fly :)
The twists and turns make you want to slap both characters as they cant see what is right in front of their eyes!
The sex scenes are soooooooooo much better than fifty shades of grey!!
Love the characters and cant wait to find out more about them!
on 19 February 2013
I really enjoyed this book, I found it very easy to read & to relate to. I loved the detail and charecter descriptions & back ground. I also love the details of thailand although I've never been there it took me away to a far away place on my journeys to and from work making the journey go faster. I have and would reccomend this to a friend. I am now waiting for the second book to be relaeased so i can catch up with Rosie, Pippa, Jackson and the rest of the chacters.

BUY IT! READ IT! LOVE IT! credit to Cassie The writer.

xx
on 22 November 2012
For a first time author, the book is really very good. The plot holds interest throughout the book and its really refreshing to see a book written from both the main characters perspectives. The characters were really relatable and it was genuinly a really good read. Can't wait for the second one now! :)
on 10 November 2013
Meeting Mr Write...so glad l did:-)

I purchased this book after a blogger recommended it and stated that the author was currently offering a free promotion on the first two books in the trilogy so never being able to pass up a freebie my click happy finger was at it again...and l am so glad l did l absolutely loved this book and considering this was a debut novel l was blown away. After falling back in love with reading in January thanks to another author who got me hooked on a certain Lord of the Manor, reading became my escape after trying to cope with the loss of a loved one and up to date l have read over a hundred books and The Mr Write Trilogy is in my top ten books of this year so far.

So Meeting Mr Write...Rossetta Alvez is a romance novelist...who is lacking in the romance department as ten months ago she turned up to her own wedding minus the groom. Suffering from writers block she is looking for inspiration so with the help of her best friend books a three week trip away to Thailand...she gets more than she bargained for when she runs into Mr Jackson James an arrogant full of himself travel writer with a lust for life and beautiful ladies.

For me the story hooked me from the get go. The story was well written, well thought out and had depth. It seemed to have the right mix of everything l want from a good book. I have never been to Thailand but l felt l was actually there as the descriptive way things were wrote were exceptional, the characters were so relatable and l found myself on a roller coaster of emotions throughout. I really enjoyed the fact that the main two characters each told their own POV's throughout the book, again thought this was really good. I loved the humour and enjoyed how all of the other characters helped create more depth and humour. I enjoyed the fact that even though the story and characters had depth it was nice to read a story that didn't have situations dragged out or rushed for that matter and no deep dark secrets or pasts just a very good plot which made me feel as if this could happen to me or one of my friends it felt very real. I can't stress how much l loved the book so much so l read in one sitting then was annoyed l had read so fast.

Well done Cassandra fantastic debut novel :-)

If you are looking for a page turning, captivating story with depth relatable characters and the right mix then this is definitely the book for you...what are you waiting for get clicking!!!
on 6 August 2013
Meeting Mr Write...so glad l did:-)

Well done Cassandra fantastic debut novel :-)

on 25 November 2012
I have never been to Thailand but the author describes it so beautifully that she actually takes you there! The beautifully described characters really come to life and their relationships describe love in its truest form! The author cleverly moves from the two main characters perspectives, which gives more insight to the feelings of the characters. This romance part of the book is in my opinion only a small part and Rosie's relationship with her witty best friend pippa and her brother makes the reader envious of the love between them and makes the story so much more than the usual love story! I'd def recommend this to my friends just for the visualisation of the beautiful Jackson James!
on 21 November 2012
I found this book both captivating and intriguing...couldn't put it down!! Brilliantly written and creative. It has certainly left me wanting more and i eagerly anticipate the follow-up :-)