on 28 January 2014
This is another excellent book by Michael Freeman, it is full of clear concise information about how to take a photograph, I am a enthusiastic amateur photographer and have been taking photos for 30+ years, but I still learned something new from this book.
on 13 March 2014
Ok, so the photos in the book don't come out so well on a traditional kindle, but this is a cracking book on photography, laying out the basics clearly and concisely, but also giving that extra detail which can really help keen photographers try to be more creative. For the money, it's an absolute bloomin' steal!
on 21 December 2013
The 5 star rating was given due to the high standard of customer service.

This book adds to my library of Michael Frreman publications which I find informative and easy to follow.

I could not find fault with either the seller or the product.
on 22 February 2014
I can not rate this book yet, I have only had it for a few days and I have not had the time as yet to read it cover to cover.