5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sequel to Zero Limits
Joe Vitale is undoubtedly a 'marmite' character as we say in England and he's unashamedly pulled a few fast ones in the past - but this is a really good book. He is definitely NOT just monopolising on the success of 'Zero Limits.'
Published 12 months ago by Mrs. Michelle P. Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars At Zero
Very interested in Ho'oponopono and the Hawaiian Ritual of Forgiveness. The 4 sentences .I am sorry, Please forgive me, I love you. Thank you ' are the simple key and I like the idea of it. I was recommended the book by a friend who had actually read the previous book 'Zero Limits' and was delighted with the results. But I found that I did not enjoy the way the book...
Published 10 months ago by Jane Juliet

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sequel to Zero Limits, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: At Zero: The Final Secrets to "Zero Limits" The Quest for Miracles Through Hooponopono (Kindle Edition)
There is a lot of new information here - for instance, about Morrnah Simeona and the origins of Hooponopono. There is a transcript of an excellent interview which apparently was previously only available on one of Joe's overpriced DVDs - and a real gem too!
Then there is an extensive discussion on the apparent disparity between the Law of Attraction and Hooponopono. He touched on this in the previous book, but here he confronts the issue full on by defining each one. He goes a long way towards reconciling the two. In my experience there is a place where there is absolutely no difference - the law is the same, it just depends upon who or what operates it.
There are some new techniques offered and more importantly many insights which can only serve to encourage people to embrace Hooponopono.
To me though the most intriguing part of the book is the one which would sometimes turn people off - his personal experiences!
He describes in detail the hostile reaction he encountered from some quarters after 'Zero Limits' was published - and various personal problems he has had to deal with since. My take on all this is as follows:
Joe had previously promoted: law of attraction: publishing: marketing: sales psychology etc. All this was readily communicable through books, seminars and DVDs.This had obviously not fulfilled him otherwise he would not have got involved with Hooponopono which ostensibly is counter to all that. Hooponopono IS communicable by these means: but you can't make any money out of it. Once you have the gist of it - which takes about 5 minutes - the rest is up to the individual - Andy Pritchett is testimony to this!
But such is the STRENGTH of Hooponopono that if PERSISTED with it will begin to disintegrate your former self.
This it seems to me is what happened to Joe.
In this book he states we ultimately all have to become our own guru - the core of Hooponopono - self responsibility.
But of course, this undermines HIM because he has been 'acting' the part of the guru all these years. And not only that: he has admitted to having adhered to various dodgy 'gurus' in the past - Osho; and the gifted therapist who subsequently went to jail for example.
This prompts him to scrutinise rigorously Hooponopono itself: the ESSENCE of it, and the myths that have been bolted on to it. He differentiates between the ESSENCE and the 'bolt ons'- which, though not ESSENTIAL, are for the benefit of Unihipili and therefore have some use.
As one progresses with Hooponopono one's insights become such that they are less and less communicable through 'words' -eg books CDs etc. Maybe that's the reason Joe has branched out into music!
So this odyssey of Joe's seems to me to be the highlight of the book - and possibly why he subtitles the book 'Last WORDS on Hooponopono.' Noel Coward once said 'Television is not for watching - it's for BEING on!' Likewise Hooponopono is not for writing or reading about - it's for DOING!
He reins back on the usual sales pitches so I would encourage ANYONE who is interested in Hooponopono to take a chance and buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 14 Mar 2014
I read the first book "Zero Limits" a couple of years ago, then re-read it recently and got far more out of it than I did previously. So I snapped this new book up immediately, and I have to say, that for me, this was far more spiritually connecting and more akin to the way that I use Ho'oponopono. I would suggest that, if it's all new to you, then read "Zero Limits" first so you get a good grounding or you won't get the most out of "At Zero". If you read the "Zero Limits" reviews and 'get it' straight away, then you could go for this book without reading the first one if you wanted to.
The process itself is so simple, yet so profoundly powerful. I've had such amazing results, as have like-minded friends and fellow therapists. For example, I burnt the roof of my mouth eating some food that I didn't realise was so hot, which resulted in blisters. I did Ho'oponopono a lot, and not only did I not feel any pain, only a mild discomfort from something in my mouth feeling different, I was able to eat and drink normally. The blisters healed completely in 26 hours, something I found amazing. It works just as well for emotional issues, too. So if you're worried about something, you can do Ho'oponopono and how you feel about it changes completely and leaves you feeling calm and relaxed about it. Brilliant!!

5.0 out of 5 stars At Zero, 8 Jan 2014
Great follow up to Joe's previous book, Zero Limits. That needs to be read before these excellent 'final secrets'. Thoroughly recommend it. Thank You Joe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 21 April 2014
One of the best book i ever read. I would recommend this book to everybody and it can help to boots your life, but................. first (or after if you want) read the Zero limits. Both of the books help to sort out my sad life. You have to believe, miracle happens.
Is not your fault but is your responsibility.
Thanks Joe for my new life

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant sequel to Zero Limits, 23 Jan 2014
Joe clarified a lot for me that I didn't find in Zero Limits, although....I have been using the cleaning method since 2009 - I love You, I'm Sorry, Please forgive me, Thank you. And I believed Joe when he said it would work, part of this is faith. I am no Scholar and my words won't be as clever as a previous review I have read on here, but I will just clean on that negativity and let the writing flow........For me this book had to be written, I loved every bit of it especially Appendix E, when Dr Hew Len visits Your inner child, amazing. This book will clarify all the questions you have after Zero Limits. You won't be disappointed and if you are then you need to clean on that! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Zero limits, 4 Jan 2014
Well worth the wait. Lots of additional resources. Supplemented zero limits course. Put a lot of things into context. Supports loa

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, informative and inspiring, 18 Mar 2014
Iona Main Stewart (Odense, Denmark) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This long-awaited sequel to ”Zero Limits” is an enjoyable, illuminating read, as was the latter book.

Joe writes in the same clear, simple style as before, though he is perhaps even more open and honest.

He tells us about all sorts of negative things that came up after writing the first book. Among other things, he was being sued for 3 million dollars. Not until he cleaned and cleaned with the four phrases “Please forgive me, I’m sorry, Thank you, I love you” and understood the lesson he was to learn, did the problem go away. Joe had to take full responsibility for the issue. Issues are programmes that need to be deleted.

We are given Mornah’s Cleansing Prayer. It was she who adapted the traditional Ho’oponopono practice of healing in a group to healing with yourself.

The prayer is as follows:

“Spirit, Superconscious, please locate the origin of my feelings, thoughts of (fill in the blank with your belief, feeling, or thoughts).
Take each and every level, area and aspect of my being to this origin.
Analyze it and resolve it perfectly with God’s truth.
Come through all generations of time and eternity.
Healing every incident and its appendages based on the origin.
Please do it according to God’s will until I am at the present,
Filled with light and truth.
God’s peace and love, forgiveness of myself for my incorrect perceptions.
Forgiveness of every person, place, circumstances and events which contributed to this, these feelings and thoughts.”

This is to be used for clearing bonds. We are to say the prayer four times whenever we want to release something.

“… we have ties to others, and emotion makes them stronger. If we want to release them, we have to release ourselves. To release ourselves, we do Ho’oponopono, saying the script above.”

The problem is always in us, not the other person. We need to delete the data in ourselves.

Joe discusses differences in the viewpoints of Mornah and Dr. Hew Len.

Everything is alive, including tables, chairs, rugs and rooms. Joe himself experienced a guitar he had bought seeming to tell him a song, after which he now talks to his guitars.

We are given the Ho’oponopono Prayer in the Foreword, but in my view there is some confusion as to whether the Ho’oponopono Prayer or the Cleansing Prayer is best for severing chords and releasing data.

“… practicing Ho’oponopono is clearing all mental needs and inherited memories so that you hear inspiration when it calls you.”

Joe helped his mother survive in a critical situation and get out of hospital by means of the method, though he wasn’t able to cure her.

There’s a chapter on new clearing methods, e.g. the use of blue solar water and visualizing your problem and using the edge of your business card to slice it up. I don’t know if it has to be a business card. Cigars can be a clearing tool. But personally I wouldn’t begin to smoke them, since I believe that is bad for the lungs. Neither would I follow Hew Len’s advice about licking M&Ms!? as a clearing tool. (Is he kidding us?) He also says eating sugar and chocolate can clear data. Well, perhaps, if you really believe it can. I won’t use that method either.

There’s also a chapter called “The big fat lie” questioning/discussing whether or not Hew Len really cured all those mental patients as he claimed.

There’s a valuable interview with Joe in Appendix C. I found the repetitious Appendix F impossible to get through. For me the most valuable part of the book was Appendix G, Success stories. Reading about other people’s successes with Ho’oponopono really encourages you to believe in its efficacy and keep on doing it yourself. Personally, I now just use the phrases “Thank you” and “I love you”, Hew Len having informed us that this is sufficient. I’ve also read somewhere else in quite another context than Ho’oponopono how beneficial it is to use these phrases. Also Dr. Emoto of water crystal fame has demonstrated the amazing effects on water of positive phrases like “I love you” and since our body contains such a large percentage of water (at least if we drink enough) this may actually explain how saying the phrase is of such benefit to us.

Finally, I thought I had read somewhere that the book contained a chapter that would help us achieve enlightenment, Perhaps I am mistaken and it was some other book. At any rate, I have not found any such chapter, and I have not become enlightened.

Nevertheless, I would recommend that you read the book. It makes enjoyable reading and is inspiring and informative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Be warned - this book will eliminate every excuse you ever had, 25 July 2014
Another great book by Joe Vitale,

Be warned though, only read this if you're truly ready to actually take responsibility and control over your life. Reading this will eliminate every excuse you ever had about why you're life isn't quite how you want it to be.

but more than that, it shows you exactly how you can take CONTROL over your life and turn it around right now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zero!, 6 Jun 2014
F. K. Ager "Keith A." (Hullbridge - U.K.) - See all my reviews
If you have some idea what its about, you will be pleased with this book.
Arrived on time and in excellent condition.
Would not hesitate to use this supplier again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Good Book, 13 May 2014
M. C. Russell "HippyChick21" (Manchester) - See all my reviews
A good read - though I felt it lacked the more insight that I felt it promised. Still an eye opener and still worth the read!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›