5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it.
My daughter says that it is really comfortable and the colour and the flowers make her feel happy. This is a perfect choice for a school bag.
Published 4 months ago by flake

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells weird.
Bag design excellent. Roomy main compartment, a medium sized second compartment and small front zip pocket. Slightly on the large size for my petite 6 year old but manageable.
Published 1 month ago by mkb_1980

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it., 14 April 2014
This review is from: Lilac Flower Girls Womens Hi-Tec Rucksack School College Student Backpack Bag Holds A4 (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells weird., 26 July 2014
However, I bought this from "Fastline Products" and the bag STUNK on arrival. The bag was wrapped in the usual plastic but when I removed it I could smell what I can only compare to the smell of rotting fish. It was absolutely vile and the smell transferred to everything it touched.
I put it through the washer and hung out side to dry and this seems to have fixed the problem. The bag hasn't suffered for going through the washer either.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality large bag, 26 May 2014
Good quality large bag that my daughter uses for school, fit book bag, packed lunch and drinks in with lots of room to spare.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as sturdy as I would have liked, 30 July 2014
C. A. Fishlock (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
Was ideal for what I wanted - travelling - as it had a separate pocket for my travel documents, a small pocket for smaller items and a large internal space, but unfortunately two of the zips broke, so had to return it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product was damaged on arrival, the fabric was torn ..., 27 Jun 2014
Product was damaged on arrival, the fabric was torn. I had to return, Also to note the colour is VERY bright!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 July 2014
Quick delivery good product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 July 2014
brilliant value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Aug 2014
Lovely rucksack bought for my daughter to put her school books etc in :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good rucksack for price, 11 Aug 2014
Well received by granddaughter who uses it happily as school bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars girly backpack for my daughter, 17 May 2014
Great deal fast shipping ideal for my 6 year old daughter for trips to grandma and grandads and also for any flights we take for hand luggage.