on 30 June 2014
This is very pretty, my granddaughters love this, so easy to wear too.would make good Xmas presents, would recommend this
on 6 January 2014
Bought as a Christmas cracker filler for 14 yr old daughter- cost £2.50 so should have had low expectations but surprised at the brevity of wear before the bracelet exploded! Have gifted others so hope they last a little longer!
on 26 May 2014
I ordered several pieces of turquoise jewellery from this site and was so pleased to find they all mix and match
on 13 April 2014
Pretty little braclet, but you do get what you pay, it's not as heavy as I thought but it does look nice.
on 5 April 2014
Please see my review of Yazilind Jewellery Retro Tibetan Silver Silpada necklace pendant from 5th April. Great value items. Will definitely be buying more.
on 17 July 2014
A pretty little bracelet which is a lovely colour blue and silver . It is ideal to wear in the summer and looks very nice.
on 12 April 2014
arrived on time and is a nice gift for older member of the family. Good its value for money as well
on 9 December 2014
This was brought for my girlfriend and she absolutely loves it. The bracelet is very well made and looks pretty and especially suitable for a gift for someone with a birthday in December as Turquoise is the December birthstone. Highly recommended for the price.
on 21 July 2014
Nice bracelet and matches other items I bought at the same time - although it is a little small for me, and I am an average size person - I do find it a little difficult to do up myself but a nice item all the same. Just have to get a little help to fasten it.
on 30 August 2014
This jewellery is made in Northern india. I like it very much. It is well made and the price was very good value. It is perfect costume jewellery, if you need a certain item to match an outfit. It also supports a small community who make the jewellery.