Style Name: Frozen-Bowling BagChange
Price:£4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 4 November 2014
Very disappointed, think people are trading off the Frozen brand. Very small, not what I expected at all and definately not worth the money. Could buy better and cheaper off a market stall
on 9 November 2014
Total rip off. The bag looks nothing like the picture and is way overpriced.
on 10 March 2014
I bought this for my daughters 9th birthday but it is too small. Maybe ok for younger children. Wouldn't recommend it
on 9 August 2014
Ordered as a gift, was disappointed that the recipient posted a photo and it's a pencil case not a bag.
on 8 November 2014
To anyone thinking of purchasing this item, please don't. I was very shocked and disappointed when I received this item. It was so small and considering the price very very poor quality/value for money.
on 31 July 2014
Much too small for the price
on 12 November 2014
A smaller bag than I'd expected, but good quality and prompt delivery
on 18 October 2014
Much smaller than I anticipated. I thought it would be overnight bag size but it's really quite small. Overpriced, but my 2 year old grand daughter will love it regardless.
Arrived next day with no problems.
on 12 December 2014
I hadn't read the other reviews before I bought this for my neice - it is TINY!!! Perhaps a bowling ball for a Barbie doll would fit in it, but that's about it. Not impressed and will have to now find lots of (tiny) things to pack it out with otherwise it looks like I bought it for 99p. Not impressed.
on 11 January 2015
I Love it I know my daughter will also. I was almost put off due to previous reviews about the size of the bag but was glad I just brought it! The bag is not too small at all! It's the perfect size for a child.