on 21 January 2014
Delivered on time even during the Christmas period. My only problem is that I received the Yugi Version of the deck instead of the Kaiba one. Not a huge problem on my part as I don't have many cards but others might not be so fortunate.
on 25 July 2014
So I have decided to pick up Yu-Gi-Oh after ages spent playing it as a kid, however I am aiming more towards a collectors album rather than playing it. I remember having several of the original Blue-eyes cards when I was younger (One was confiscated at school and the other I stupidly threw away with the rest of my old decks), this deck contains an updated design version of that card (1st edition) and I was still pleased with it. The deck its self is structured to support the cards it contains with tributes for summoning etc. Item arrived on time and was not damaged in the slightest, kinda wish there were more holo effects on the cards, but the Blue eyes had it at least.
on 18 May 2014
I ordered 2 packs of these cards and was hoping to get one of each set of cards but I received 2 packs of Yugi cards in the same package.
on 21 February 2014
Obviously you take a 50/50 shot at getting the deck you want. i wanted kaiba and ended up with yugi. It turned up in a padded envelope but despite that the box was pretty beat up. everything inside survived luckily. Quite a solid deck to play with also.
on 25 June 2014
Both starter decks are great for learning how to play 'Yu-gi-Oh'. They are both easy to learn and can be combined with other cards in order to strengthen them. Overall a nice product, nostalgia wise and value
on 17 December 2013
It is a frequent sin of people to assume that Yugioh is a childish game with nothing to offer except to bewitch wallets.

I can confirm this is wrong. This game is fantastic for learning lateral thinking, planning and training executive functions. This game is not just played by children but frequently in universities and at tournaments. If you want to try and learn how to plan ahead and how to predict and counter unfortunate turns of events you may find this incredibly enjoyable. Small warning this game does bring out a seriously competitive edge in people, which can be healthy, but it is not advised if you hold a grudge.

Also get another deck to build this one together with, this deck is inherently flawed so it can be beaten by other beginner decks as to make it accessible, but as mentioned highly competitive.
on 15 May 2014
Got this for my brother and he loved it
It actually came before it's actual delivery date so I was happy about that.
on 14 February 2014
Everything arrived quick and without delay. Sadly i was given the Yugi box and so, althogh i will be using it and i'm glad that there are some great cards in the deck, i'm slightly gutted it was Kaiba's deck haha:p
on 11 September 2014
Great addition and amazing look at how yugioh use to be!! Outstanding I cant stop buying cards at the moment :') great company happy to do business with!!
on 16 July 2015
Happy with the cards in the deck because it contains some decent spells and traps that come from the original YuGiOh series.