5.0 out of 5 stars Best Family Planner EVER!!!
Published 5 months ago by RuthieP

3.0 out of 5 stars calender
calendar is nice and stickers available and notes is good but the quality is bit flimsy . but does the job reasonable price.
Published 14 days ago by kerry gibson

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Family Planner EVER!!!, 3 Nov 2013
This review is from: Me To You Tatty Teddy 2014 Month To View Household Planner 13.25" x 12" Code G01S0661
My husband bought me this as a gift last year and it turned out to be the very best family planner I ever had! I have already ordered another for 2014. I keep it in the kitchen and use the four monthly columns for 1) me, 2) husband, 3) actions - must do on that day, and 4) events - birthdays etc. We live a crazily busy life and it has been a real godsend. We've even managed to give the dog his tablets on time! It also has a brilliant shopping list, gorgeous post-it notes and brilliant little stickers that I actually use to mark special occasions and things that need to jump out of the page at me. It's brilliant!!! Of course being a fan of Tatty Teddy makes me love it even more :-))))

3.0 out of 5 stars calender, 4 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 20 Jan 2014
I buy this every year it's great and the kids love it too as they can get involved with the stickers ect. Slight design change this year but just as great

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect calendar/ planner, 18 Jan 2014
As long as I can carry on buying these calendars I will do every year, this is my second year and I completely adore having it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Let down..., 23 Dec 2013
Very disappointed. Item damaged and not enough time to return and re-order, this was a gift for the family as thy like one every year.

ARRAY(0xbab55c48)