5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product
This product arrived very quickly. I was amazed how thin it was and fitted my iPad like a glove. It has reinforced sides, great for protection and looks exactly like an original iPad cover. It is amazing value and protects my iPad at all times. Thank you for this great product. You don't have break a bank to protect your iPad.
Published 12 months ago by Mrs. Slavka Hall

3.0 out of 5 stars don't bother...
worked well for the first 3 months then it cracked along the side. iPad fell out once, but I once saw a man with a rubber band holding his phone to his head so now I employ the same method to keep the iPad in the case..

this cover is good as a stop gap until you get something better. its cracked, peeling and falling apart horrendously. I doubt ill buy from them...
Published 13 days ago by Bartholomew

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 23 Mar. 2014
This review is from: EasyAcc® Ultra Thin APPLE iPad Air Flip Case Smart Cover with Stand / Auto Sleep Wake-up for iPad Air / New Retina iPad 5 Gen (Top Premium PU Leather, Ultra Slim Design, Grey) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 10 May 2014
Mr Gumby "DH" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I bought this case, in the end, so can now answer my own question about its weight - 230 grams.

The case provides all-round protection and aids usability while adding minimal bulk. The iPad clips in and out very easily - good in the sense that it's easy to remove it when required, less good if you drop it because it might pop out. I'm happy with this compromise though.. Wake/sleep works fine.

Good value although the price has just gone up £1 and you may be able to buy elsewhere for less, as I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case for the iPad Air, 21 Feb. 2014
Perfect smart case, sleep/wake works perfectly and the case itself is much better from the one by Apple, cause it has 4 folding pieces and it is more stable, compared to the original that has 3. 5 stars from me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, 13 Mar. 2014
A neat and compact folding cover that does what I wanted. I would recommend this product to anybody without doubt

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 9 Mar. 2014
For the price I did not have very high expectations but it is a good fit for my iPad air and seems to be of good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded my expectations!, 8 Mar. 2014
Absolutely perfect. Better than original. I couldn't believe the quality for the price. It feels really expensive. I'm a very picky person but this exceeded my expectations in every way

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, Good quality, Fantastic price., 18 Feb. 2014
the product is entirely compatible with the new iPad Air. It seems totally safe and not fragile or breakable. I recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ipad case, 10 Mar. 2014
Just a little bit flimsier than i expected but excellent service.But was as described so cannot complain about it really.

5.0 out of 5 stars EasyAcc IPad Air flip case, 4 Mar. 2014
Mr L Grey (Norwich, England) - See all my reviews
Bought this flip case for iPad air and for the price you can't go wrong. Better than paying 30 odd quid for an Apple one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value for money, 15 Jan. 2014
Honest Al (Berkshire, England) - See all my reviews
Being a bit on the clumsy side I thought protecting my shiny new iPad air would be a good idea, but I wasn't sure I'd like the compromise of the added bulk and weight. but at £5.99 I thought it'd be worth giving it a spin. First impressions are excellent, good rigid back cover, smart cover does the job a treat, and the added 200odd grammes make little difference to the bulk - in fact I find it a bit easier to hold than the ultra thin (but very lovely) naked ipad. Time will tell if the PU holds up, but for now it seems like £5.99 well spent.