Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Price:£0.99

on 19 November 2013
If you're going to leave it 14 years to release another single then this is the PERFECT comeback song!!!! Amazing all-round, well done Mr B!
on 18 November 2013
Love this tune, really grown on me. It's great to sign along to in the car and I still love the Barlow's voice. Fly highhhhhhhh!
I always find it difficult reviewing songs, as the best way to find out if you like it is to just listen, but sometimes I just want to add my voice to say "I like this" and share a little bit with others about why I like it.

I have two memories associated with this song. The first is that great advert that Gary did with the (Compare The) Meerkats and the other is listening to him sing it on New Year's Day. I can’t listen to it without thinking of both of those things. Who cares if other people don't think he's the coolest person to listen to. It's a great feel good song.
on 15 March 2014
Love Gary Barlow and this album is fantastic to listen to. Great new album, excellent song's and a bit of everything.
on 25 November 2013
Having been a Barlow fan since my early teens, there is not much he can do to displease me. However, after 14 years of no real solo material I was worried I wouldn't like it. I should have never doubted it. Let me go is a wonderful return to his very best. Up tempo, catchy and really uplifting song despite it being about the pain of a break up. In his words, good job, well done x x
on 21 January 2014
Take note Mumford & Sons et al, this is how you do it! Gary has finally produced a track that competes with heady heights of his Open Road album (1997). Let Me Go mixes the ramshackle bluster of Arcade Fire with the grubby urbane charm of Marcus Mumford and out strips them both! Even Mark Owen's last album didn't contain a track quite this exuberant. Lyrics are terrible though.
on 15 March 2014
I absolutely love this song and when you see it on you tube its really great its my favorite song
on 19 November 2013
How does he do it?! He certainly is a master of his craft - I loved this song from the moment I heard it, it's so catchy and gets me dancing and singing along. The music is very up-tempo for Gary, yet with lyrics so hauntingly beautiful and sad at the same time, the music and beat actually helps to lift the song to a happy place. Love it! Well Done Mr Barlow!
on 4 March 2014
Love this song sooooo much, every time I hear it, it puts a smile on my face! The unbelievable thing is- I have never liked Gary Barlow! Thought he just used the fame off the back of the group- but now, well, have changed my opinion- so, Sorry Gary!, I may have misjudged you! haha
on 24 November 2013
A Big fan of Take That and their solo stuff, was really excited to here Gary's first solo offering for ages. With a twinge of Mumford and Sons 'Let me Go' does not disappoint and hopefully is an indication that the album is going to be great. Woul recommend this to all fans.