5.0 out of 5 stars As good as they say!
First off, let my just say I was hesitant to buy this, with nearly all the reviews of 5 starts ending with "I was supplied with this case to give a fair review" alarm bells were ringing in my head.

Published 6 months ago by Ryan

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but with a flew flaws!
Published 5 months ago by Jason

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as they say!, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Anker leather case for ipad mini 2 (Textured Black) (Electronics)

But I didn't like any other options for my price range and decided to just go for this, knowing I could return it if I didn't like it. Well there was no need.

This case is amazing, it's solid protection for the iPad, won't slip out of your hand, comfortable to hold, genuinely allows pretty much any viewing angle (layed down) you could want, and looks pretty snazzy to boot.

Delivery was quick, packaging was beautiful, customer service is down right extraordinary and for £10 this case is down right spectacular, I'd be willing to pay double for it.

If you were in doubt about getting this because of all the supplied reviews, doubt no more and just buy it!

(Fits the iPad mini with retina by the way, which some cases don't!)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but with a flew flaws!, 1 April 2014
I read so many positive reviews for this case, and was really looking forward to receiving it for my iPad mini with retina display. Firstly, the case looks smart, and the fake leather feels and looks good. The iPad fits snugly into the plastic holder, and shows no sign of wanting to fall out, and the camera and microphones are all still able to fully function with appropriate case cutouts. The sleep/wake function is also a great feature.

However, there are a few things I am disappointed about - firstly, and most importantly, the case is advertised has being able to act as a stand at any angle, without being restricted to a selected amount like some other cases. However, If the iPad is propped up more than half way towards the edge, it slides down and falls and will not stay upright, meaning that the only way for the iPad to stand properly is to have it at a steep angle, which is absolutely useless for typing and anything else that involves touching the screen (everything!) although it would be good for watching films. The iPad still needs to lie flat on the table/surface to be able to be used for typing, which is a real shame.

Also, the plastic cover doesn't cover the top of the iPad, along the edge with the start button. The whole edge is left open to scratches/damage, which really lets the case down, as I had wanted to be able to stick it in a bag and carry it around, but I'll be a bit wary of scratches etc now, which is a shame.

Overall, it is a great case for an excellent price, but there are a couple of things that really let it down. Still one of the better offerings in the "value" price range though, I would say!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great value, great service, 29 April 2014
This is exactly what I was looking for for my new iPad mini retina. Fits perfectly, holds it well and doesn't feel like it's going to come loose. The stand also works great for watching video.
I wanted something super slim, and this doesn't add any unnecessary bulk. Looks and feels very expensive, stylish and sturdy, and would expect to pay much more than £10!
The customer service from Anker is great too, with an 18month warranty, though I can't see anything going wrong with it. They even emailed to make sure I was 100% happy with my case and how to get in touch if not.
I never really write reviews but felt this product warrented one as I couldn't recommend it enough.
If you want a high quality, slimline case and stand that looks good and will last, there's no need to spend a fortune, and I am very happy with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 10 Aug 2014
jaydle (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Is very slim and doesn't cover over any of the iPad screen which is fantastic for Mini users as we don't have much screen as it is! Very slim and sleek so can easily pop in a handbag without weighing it down. Only problem is the material as it is very soft and lends itself to being marked and dented by anything from keys to pens. Maybe a darker colour would be better but all in all a good case.

**EDIT**
I've since received a black case from Anker which is fantastic!! Very smart looking and simple, I absolutely love it. Also the customer service from this company is second to none- a very satisfied customer indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great iPad mini w/ Retina Display Cover, 13 July 2014
I received the cover a couple of months back, along with another one from a different brand but just as inexpensive. I wanted to wait a couple of months to be able to review the item properly, and so far it has surpassed my expectations, though with a couple of qualms.
It is really good quality (having handled quite well a couple of falls and my iPad has not a scratch on it), but very "plasticy" so for those of you who would prefer more of a leather feel, maybe you should look at more expensive cases. It is made of PU leather and that basically means plastic, the part of the case that holds the iPad is smooth to the touch and feels very nice; also it hasn't once let my iPad drop out which leads me to believe that its a snug enough fit.
My qualms with it are small, one is the fact that when you use the case as a stand in landscape mode, the iPad slips easily forward (the cover has no grooves like others do) unless its at a very steep angle with the table which puts it in danger of falling backwards. I don't use it much as a stand so it doesn't bother me that much. The second is that its a tad on the heavy side, but then again any case seems heavy compared to the iPad except for the tiny shells that don't do much in the way of protection. Also the cover leaves a layer of dust on the screen every time i close it.
It a good buy especially for the price (I paid 8£). I definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
Good quality

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent back, 7 July 2014
. Sent back, very thin, edges in the two days I had it (not on the tablet) were already beginning to distort, very helpful company, but not this product for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid and smart looking case that doesn't add too much weight to ..., 6 July 2014
Solid and smart looking case that doesn't add too much weight to the iPad.

Only gripe would be the occasional slip of iPad when having it stood up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality without compromise, 3 July 2014
G. Jerome-ball "Bowie Fan" (Reading, UK) - See all my reviews
Fantastic quality, robust and elegant - what more could you want from case. I love the look of my mini iPad and don't want to spoil it with someone's idea of how a case should look. It took me a while to find this gem but it was worth it, the design complements the iPad style and looks and offers all the protection you need. I also purchased the anti-glare screen protector at the same time which also an excellent product.

2.0 out of 5 stars not very impressed, 3 July 2014
I was not very impressed with the item, I felt the construction was very sharp at the edges. While I knew the item was not real leather, I did expect it to be soft and comfortable to hold like my previous faux leather case - which it was not.

Anker leather case for ipad mini 2 (Textured Black)
Used & New from: £31.59