Format: Audio CD|Change

on 24 March 2014
As a massive rick ross fan you will probably think I am biased but that's not the case. I have all his albums but when I bought his last album "god forgives I don't" I was majorly disappointed ,I listened to it once and put it on the shelf never to be played again, it was rubbish. Rick ross has been very busy recently and has featured on a lot of tracks, nearly all of them a hit. As a dedicated fan I would buy every album he releases anyway but I knew this would be different, there was so much hype around it and I got a feeling it would be good. I personally thought he wouldn't top "port of Miami" which is still to this day a brilliant album but he has! Out of 16 tracks I love 15 of them (well some are skits so I wont count them) and the track I don't love I still like, it is not very often an album comes out that you can honestly say you like it all, no wonder this went to number one! There is such a variety of songs on here, personal favourites for me are mafia music with mavado, what a shame, thug cry with lil wayne and weirdly the strangest one on there is my favourite, a track called "in vein" purely because its so different. In the past I have downloaded music for free but when its this good I am more than happy to go out and buy the album and support the artist. Don't forget the 2 songs currently getting major air play, the devil is a lie and nobody are both on this album, if youre a rick ross fan you will love it !
on 18 November 2015
Like a previous reviewer, I'm a huge ROZAY fan, and Mastermind is in my view his best album to date. God Forgives and I Don't was always going to be a hard act to follow but Ross has succeeded!
The intro itself is brilliant and blends in with "Rich is Gangsta" but the stand-outs for me are "War Ready" and "Drug Dealers Dream".
Love this album, if your a Hip-Hop fan considering buying a Ross album this should be the one!
on 10 January 2016
Good album, a number of great songs on Mastermind but it's not as good as God Forgives, I Don't. I would still recommend buying it!
on 23 October 2015
Who can question the mastermind....excellent quality.
on 17 February 2015
trash s/o to all the officer ricky fans
on 8 September 2015
Best album by far
on 8 September 2015
Good buy.
on 12 November 2014
Nice one
on 29 March 2014
Love this album it has to be his best one ever. I have to listen to it straight threw without skipping a track.
on 31 March 2015