Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 January 2014
I heard avant gardener on the radio and thought it was a great song, so decided to buy the album. It didn't disappoint. Played it a number of times and each time I do a different track stands out, well worth buying if its your kind of music, some great lyrics as well.
on 7 October 2015
bought this after her i sit and think album .i was expecting a mediocre debut style album ,but in honesty its just as amazing .that ausralian accent singing just melts me and courtneys lyrics are poignant and interesting .
on 22 January 2014
heard this on the huey Morgan(?) show on 6 music. loved it. bought the album instantly. reminds me of the kind of
music that was played on the evening session on radio 1. years back. This is that kind of album. Really rate this girls voice.
on 18 December 2014
It's been a while since I enjoyed a new record, by a new artist, so much. Good melodies, very witty lyrics, atmospheric, and some superb guitar work.

One thing - her deadpan delivery works well, mostly, but I wonder if it might actually hold her voice back sometimes? It would be nice to hear her really let rip vocally, as I think her voice is lovely - delicate rather than powerful, but it fits her music perfectly. That's why 'Anonymous Club' is my favourite - it's a beautiful, poignant track in which she gives herself more vocal freedom than in some of the other songs.

Can't wait for the next album.
on 20 January 2014
If you like PJ Harvey or melodic song writing: check this out.

Nice lyrics, good recording, very musical and melodic. Makes the days already a bit longer. Will be watching out for new stuff.
on 1 November 2015
Interesting and quirkey. Not quite what I was expecting but well worth reapeated playing. Nice voice and style.
on 17 October 2015
Love this record, all great tunes and has a free Mp3 Download card too, great buy me thinks.
on 14 March 2014
Great EP from an emerging talent. Cracking tunes . Definitely one to play with windows firmly down during the summertime.
on 3 April 2014
Great album. Don't usually buy albums but I had to get this one. Great witty lyrics and sombre music. I approve
on 17 April 2015
Great new indie music is a rarity these days, especially that which is released to the masses (there are loads of brilliant unsigned artists to be found all over the internet). I only recently read about Courtney in the NME and checked her out on YouTube. Had to buy this CD immediately and will get her latest release when I get paid next. She is both lyrically and musically refreshing and her influences are not hard to spot. If you like Nirvana, The Dandy Warhols, Husker Du, The Breeders and REM then check this double EP out. Not sure if she listens to Graham Coxon of Blur but there are many similarities here also. Brilliant. Can't wait for her next UK tour....