5.0 out of 5 stars Takes getting used to but then: best vegan protein bar
The first bite for someone who had never eaten a protein bar like this before was pretty bad. I thought it tasted like cardboard. I could not taste the vanilla as much as I imagined I would.

Published 6 months ago by Anne

1.0 out of 5 stars gross
Unfortunately I am still hunting for a decent vegan protein bar, this one tastes like gritty tasteless fudge. Or as one of my gym buddies described it "window putty mixed with sand"
Published 3 months ago by Nichola Hedges

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes getting used to but then: best vegan protein bar, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Pulsin Vanilla Choc Chip Protein Bar 50 g (Pack of 18) (Grocery)

However, I had bought a box of 18 amd therefore decided to give it ankther try and on my third bar I actually liked them a lot. i now look forward to my post-workout protein bar. The chocolate chips are the highlight hah.

All in all, I recommend buying these!! I tried maple and peanut too but this is the best vegan protein bar I've tried. I also really like and recommend Trek Cocoa Coconut protein flapjacks but they are very high in sugar wheras the pulsin bar is not. It also has less protein than the pulsin bar.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these!, 21 Jun 2014
Love these!!! Taste amazing and all natural! The maple and peanut are delicious too... I have one every morning before I work out.

5.0 out of 5 stars yum yum, 14 Jun 2014
This is a snack food made from raw food ingrediants, and it tastes great, the other flavors I have tried tase great too, maple syrup and peanut also chocolate brownie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 6 Jun 2014
I've tried all the vegan Pulsin range and these are definitely the best! I must have bought of 50 of these now, they're really that good.

Texture wise they are very dense, not like anything else I've tried. It's hard trying to think what the main ingredient/composition is, it's not like a brownie or fruity. The texture is close to fudge I suppose. Then inside there are chocolate chips too. I'm not sure why someone has rated them as 1 star, I could easily eat just these all day! Perhaps you either love them or you don't.

1.0 out of 5 stars gross, 29 May 2014