on 23 February 2014
I've been looking for many years for a decent radio that has Am, Fm and DAB and have finally found out at a decent price compared. You'll be paying 100s to get one of these elsewhere and those ones are sound system ones.

DAB sounds quality much better than my previous one and my local radio station which uses AM radio to broadcast football was picked up clearly too on AM and not hard finding it as other standard AM, FM radios I've had doesn't pick it up where I live.

So this is definitely worth a purchase!!
on 27 August 2014
This is a brilliant radio!!!! it looks great, sounds amazing and there is so many different stations that you cant get on a normal radion that you get on thise one and they are fantastic. Best buy ever!!!!!!
on 4 January 2015
Looks great, tuned in easily then I discovered that the station select button and the station scroll buttons didn't work leaving me with only one playable digital station - the last station found on auto tune
Amazon said they were unable to offer a replacement due to the sellers ever changing inventory and refunded me the cost of the item instead, can't fault Amazon on their response but I have no confidence in either the item or the seller Delightful-UK
on 13 July 2014
Brilliant value for money. Very good sound and love the style
on 22 February 2014
Bought this for my mum for Christmas as she wanted a Retro radio, she loved it!! Sound quality is good and matches her Retro kitchen! Great to use whilst cooking and if you just fancy a boogie! Great fun!
on 26 January 2014
Came in a very oversized box. The radio is much larger than I expected, about 12 inches by 8 inches but sound is fine and the radio is nicely made and finished.
on 14 February 2015
This radio pulls in a lot of DAB stations (in my area, anyway), has a reasonable sound, goes quite loud, and doesn't seem too heavy on batteries (although there are a lot, which makes the unit heavy). I use it exclusively with batteries and have noticed that when they run out, the unit goes a bit haywire. This is not a problem: just replace them. Another caveat for owners: care needed with water: While I've had no problem using it in a bathroom, I have lost one of the presets, probably as a result of pressing it with wet fingers (the water run inside)
It's probably the retro styling that produces such a big unit, and there are a number of facilities (like the tuning dial) that I will never use. However, this is still a bargain DAB, and looks like the best of the bunch currently available for battery use. I just wonder what Steepletone could get the price down to with a stripped down, modern unit.
on 1 July 2014
Good clear sound on both DAB and FM retro tuning on AM is a good talking point. Would recommend this product. Delivery was very quick
on 24 April 2014
Radio looks very retro but latest updated digital quality.
Would recommend if anyone is looking for a digital radio at a reasonable price.
on 8 April 2014
Bought his for my greenhouse and it's perfect- sound + looks + everything. Had problems initially with plugging in- my fault- didn't push hard enough!!! Will keep me in touch with the world when summer arrives.