4.0 out of 5 stars good for the price
these are good for the price used a couple of times only slight negative is you do sweat in the jacket as there is not enough air flow
Published 12 months ago by dino

2.0 out of 5 stars quality of the jacket was good but only half the order
I ordered the jacket and trousers and only the jacket turned up, I thought the trousers would maybe come separately but they were a no show, quality of the jacket was good but only half the order.
Published 5 months ago by Rob Park

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the price, 1 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great waterproofs but cycling baggys!, 8 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Tenn Unisex Unite 5K Waterproof Cycling Jacket & Trouser Set - Black
Would of achieved 5 stars but like other reviewers I found these a little loose fitting for cycling. I bought the large since I am on the top end of the scale!
Since this purchase is to replace my current leaky cycling waterproofs I have found the trousers are too loose fitting, more like an loose over trouser design & the jacket is also baggy but not enough to flap about, but still with more than adequate room.
Not only do I use for mountain biking they are in constant use for walking the dog in our lovely wet weather. I fully agree with the lightweight & waterproof & have the best sealed seems on any garments I have bought over the years so no complaints for their waterproof quality.
Would I buy again? Yes, but would risk the size down to loose the excess material.

4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely waterproof, 24 Jun. 2014
Mr. Stuart S. Lowe (U.K) - See all my reviews
The waterproof on these are top notch but there is no breath able material at all which means can get warm unde neath

5.0 out of 5 stars very good quality., 5 Jan. 2015
very good quality..just a little bit warm when worn in the summer or when it's not cold..but I can assure you won't get wet at all..

On the other hand, I had a problem with the shipping of the trousers and they replied immediately and solved it within few hours..

recommended

2.0 out of 5 stars quality of the jacket was good but only half the order, 25 Nov. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 Oct. 2014
Very good item keeps you dry but you do get very warm indeed I'm them

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money., 8 Sept. 2014
Perfect. I am 6ft 5" and these fitted perfectly. Fold well into the supplied pouch. Really like these. Great product.