Format: Kindle Edition|Change

on 4 January 2014
Amazing book, I read it in one sitting and was amazed at how brilliant it was.
I do admit, the ending was so emotional, poor Riley (No spoilers :P)
This series is on a par with Walking Dead! Shall be buying and reading other episodes in the dead days series!
on 1 January 2014
Fantastic read, I ended up buying the whole of season one. I can't wait for season two now!! You won't be disappointed.
on 9 November 2013
As a big fan of The Walking Dead this instantly appealed to me. Just read episode one in one sitting and I now can't wait to start episode 2 after THAT cliffhanger ending!
on 29 December 2013
very enjoyable read. with The walking dead being so popular at the moment,this book captures all the right elements in my more familiar territory of the UK.
on 22 March 2015
Not too bad, at least I read it to the end. The one niggle was that the author couldn't seem to decide if he was British or American, as the story on the whole is seemingly written by a Brit, but is sprinkled with American words and spellings, which was annoying. If the rest of the,books in this series suffer from the same problem, I don't think I will read them. If, however, this problem is rectified, I might pick them up and give them a go.
on 25 November 2015
Stumbled on this book, while waiting for some other books to arrive via post, but just say really enjoyed it.
Like the fact it's based it the uk, and really like the winter angle, adds a little extra problem to all the zombies etc,
Will definitely go back and read the other seasons asap.
on 24 June 2014
At the moment on my kindle all i can find is little teaser books. they just suck you in to the plot and then charge you for many more follow up books. in truth these 'books' are more like long chapters which annoys me when i've just got into it. although this story is not bad and the writing is ok
on 4 June 2015
On the first day of the apocalypse, every one has become untrustworthy... By half way through the first week, some are contemplating cannibalism. That said...not a bad story if you can get around it's flaws. Like misspelling, missed words, missed sentences and even missed paragraphs.
on 22 November 2014
I believe this book to be amazing I was drawn to it like I was the characters. I could relate so much and felt so stuck in, plus zombies and Acton really gets me existed. Overall it was a really good read and I will continue to read more of the seasons as I feel it was outstanding :)
on 24 April 2014
Ryan Casey is an evil genius. Got this because who can resist a free book. Finished it two hours later...within 10 minutes I was going cold turkey and had to buy the rest of season one! Now finished season one and glued to my inbox waiting for news of season 2....