4.0 out of 5 stars A bit too big
Published 12 months ago by Pearl Green

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality
Bought as everyday jumper, ended up being a winter lounging round house jumper. Too big, poor quality fake, warm to be fair but weird shape. Prob last month or two after few washes.
Published 6 months ago by Gemma Nicholls

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit too big, 9 April 2014
Great sweatshirt, loved the material, loved the color but it is just too big. I am a size 8 and this is just too big, more of a size 12 with room or size 14 for a just right fit. Since I liked it so much I will keep it as there is new oversize fashion now. I can wear with leggings and will look like as if I am wearing my boyfriend`s sweatshirt. Good for a Sunday afternoon chill but be aware that it is too big for size 8-10 ladies. Otherwise if your size fits, I recommend. It is good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Dec. 2013
Love it, it's so comfortable, cheap and it came a day early! Would recommend I love it so much, definitely one of my fav jumpers

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 May 2014
This jumper deserves a Hugh rate as it is perfect fit, color and met my expectations really we'll which personally wasn't expected, just hope it does we'll in the washing machine and doesn't fade lol

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 14 Oct. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay, 10 May 2014
I found it was abit baggy then expected and just twice i washed it n material started to become bubbly. Still wear it at home to lounge around in like.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sweatshirt for the price, 10 Nov. 2014
Ms Lilley - See all my reviews
Generally I was very pleased with the sweatshirt, though I would say it is more 'small' than 'medium'. Although it fits my daughter now (she is a size 10), if she grows, it wont last - but she is happy with it and at the price I paid, if doesn't last that long, its not a disaster!
Quality and feel were good on receiving it, I haven't washed it yet, so cannot comment on that.
Delivery was within expected time frame.
Basically pleased, but had hoped it might be a bit bigger

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, 17 Jun. 2014
This jumper is a great fit and very warm and fleecy! Perfect for lounging around in! Only downside is its a slightly different logo to the one in the picture! Still great though :)

4.0 out of 5 stars I usually like to wear big jumpers though, 5 Dec. 2014
I'm but 14 years old so found the small a bit large, I usually like to wear big jumpers though! I gave this 4 stars as, due to it being a tad large, bunches a bit underneath my armpits. However the quality of the jumper is great and the design does not look like it will fade/crack anytime soon!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the price I guess, but a miss ..., 19 Oct. 2014
Ok for the price I guess, but a miss sharpen jumper (neckline) to begin with. Its what I would describe as a sloppy jumper (not as in badly made necessarily, but as in you buy to big as if it were a bf top). Wish I had purchased bigger to have the effect, but reasonable for the cheap price

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 20 Oct. 2014
It fits but does feel a bit snug, could do with been a little bigger