5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for Money
Wasn't expecting much with these being so cheap but was pleasantly surprised. The quality is good and fits the phone very well. The pull out stand is great for watching videos on my phone and for using my phone as an alarm clock. The stand fits snug so you do need strong nails to pull it out of the case.
Published 4 months ago by Julie M

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke the volume button on my phone!!!!
Published 2 months ago by Gracie Morris

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for Money, 20 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars i phoen case, 14 April 2014
a lovely little case with a handly stand for those videos and clips
have dropped phone a few times and it still stands and does it job properly

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 29 Mar 2014
The case is strong and I feel will be able to protect my phone very well, bit fiddly to get on and off but I guess that's what you would want from it. Also I ordered it on the 27th of March, it was supposed to arrive on the 1st of April and it has just arrived on the 29th of March, very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Iphone 5C cover, 9 April 2014
Excellent product. Extremely happy and looks great on iphone. I would recommend anyone wanting to purchase to do so from the seller. Great value for money!!! :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Well designed, 9 April 2014
This review is from: SOOPER Green Defender Heavy Duty Protective Hybrid Cover Case For Apple iPhone 5c (Green Hybrid ) (Electronics)
Lovely sturdy case with "bouncy" edges, great for someone clumsy like me :) note: put the black rubber on first!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 19 Feb 2014
I purchased this case cover in two colours. Both of them are very stylish, practical, good value for money. I would recommend to a friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Gel case for my white iphone C, 26 Sep 2013
My friend purchased the case for her iphone c from apple store, guess what it cost her fortune . and i purchased this case. when i showed to her , she wanted to swap her case with me, this is really good case and every body is asking me where i bought. I would recommend to everyone who got iphone 5c. cheers

5.0 out of 5 stars double useful, 2 April 2014
vix (murton co durham) - See all my reviews
phone cover with a built in stand great little cover quite thick so a little protective as well i have an i phone 5c fits exactly great value

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke the volume button on my phone!!!!, 1 July 2014
This case seemed perfect for me as I'm really bad when it comes to dropping my phone. I received the case when stated and I put it on fine. However, after only a few hours of having it on, the top volume button on my phone started playing up. My phone now constantly shows the volume sign and I can lower the volume because the case seems to have pushed the inside of the button in so I can't change the volume. Only had this phone for a few weeks and it's already broken because of this case, not happy AT ALL!! This case is good to stop your phone from cracking, however the poor fit means that I now have to pay to get my phone sorted!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 4 April 2014
Got this for my nephew who is so thrilled , thanks to KAVAJ for all the lovely cases. Get one now