on 26 January 2014
Bought at same time as new tablet which (unknown when it was ordered) came with a screen protector already fitted, so don't know how good these will be. However I have used similar screen protectors from Amazon and they were fine.
on 7 January 2014
I bought this to go with my Fusion 5, but it's not a perfect fit (not far off, but when it's made especially for a certain product you expect it to fit perfectly) however the case covers the edges so you don't see that it's not perfect. It was fairly easy to put on, but I have 2 air bubbles on the screen that just won't go away, but they're fairly small and don't hinder me in anyway. Happy with the product on the whole and would recommend to others.
on 20 April 2015
These screen protectors for me, were actually quite easy to put on. I only have about 3 bubbles around the edge, luckily not over the screen. That is good and I assume it will be doing its job as a screen protector.

The amount of scratches it has managed to get is hard to understand. I used it as normal at first and within a day, it was covered in scratches. I think it was partly due to my tablet keyboard case pressing against the screen when it was closed. I then replaced the screen protector with another clean one of these 3 and it got very scratched again even though I now prevent the keyboard from touching the screen when the case is closed.
I use this tablet with a mouse and keyboard and hardly ever touch the screen so it is hard to understand how this can happen. It just must get scratched incredibly easily.
I will have to look for a different brand of screen protector as for me, the scratches on these are ruining the quality of the display of my tablet. I can even see where the worst marks are in the dark when the screen is on!

I expected them to be more tough than this considering the price.
on 10 February 2014
I bought these to use on my wife's new Fusion Tablet. I attempted to replace the thin screen protector that came with the tablet but found it almost impossible to get the bubbles out from under the screen protector. I like to think that the problem does not lie with me.................BUT! Who knows. Still, it IS protecting the screen and that is why I bought them.
on 2 January 2014
These are fine and are reasonably priced but the postage seemed very steep in my opinion. As the headline stated does the job.
on 8 February 2014
I'm perfectly happy with this item except for 1 thing, I thought there may have been a plastic scraper with it to make sure that the plastic doesn't get air bubbles under it but alas it doesn't come with one hence my rating.
on 1 February 2014
Bought this for my wife it use for emails and browsing, excellent machine for the money, superb customer service too, arrived extremely fast, well packed. Tablet is very quick, easy to use, looks good too.
on 10 July 2014
I have not finished with the factory fitted screen protector yet, which has been fitted well, no bubbles, no creases, easy to use
on 7 March 2014
Very pleased with these screen protectors. It does exactly what you would expect and is easy to remove and to apply.
on 15 May 2014
Nothing worse than buying a tablet then scratching the screen. Most Tablets come with a basic screen protector but these are better quality. These covers provide good protection are easy to use and cheap to buy. Good value for a packet of three screen protectors and do the job they are meant for.