5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money
Published 10 months ago by nessipops

1.0 out of 5 stars It didn't fit!
Unfortunately, although for the price probably not unexpected, this product was of poor quality. It was too loose on the 5C and kept falling off. I decided not to return the product as it was only a couple of pounds but would not recommend, I'm afraid.
Published 7 months ago by Rebecca Hodgson

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 30 Oct 2013
I ordered this due to the lack of high street availability on iphone 5c covers apparently its a bit soon for non apple made ones. The cover fits nicely as per the photo, the print colour is probably not as deep as the photo but I wanted a vintage look anyway and at 2.49 plus 99p delivery you cannot complain because it comes with a stylus and iphone screen cover too! Bargain!

1.0 out of 5 stars It didn't fit!, 12 Feb 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Just buy an Apple case to be honest., 26 Feb 2014
Looks ok and feels nice but it doesn't take long for the pattern to peel off. I've bought a lot of iPhone cases and in the end just relented and bought the official Apple one, which I think in the long run will actually save me money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good case for the price, 24 Jun 2014
I bought this as i needed a quick delivery for my new iphone 5c as i didnt want it getting damaged.

This was really quick delivery and really good price and it has protected my phone when it's been dropped once or twice.

The only thing is the colouring and pattern fade off the case after a few months espeically when used everyday but for the price that's kinf of expected

1.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING, 20 Feb 2014
I stupidly purchased this item before reading reviews. I tried to cancel and they dispatched it anyway. I opened it so I could see for myself and review the product.
IT IS AWFUL!! Doesn't fit, not even close. Spend the extra money and get the Apple case. THIS IS A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY. Added to which they are cheaper on eBay, so it's a real con.
This product will not protect your phone and you'll end up having to buy another one anyway.
I hope this helps you not make the same mistake I did.

1.0 out of 5 stars iPhone c case, 14 Jan 2014
Rubbish. The case is too flexible and too big for my phone. It keeps falling off my phone. I will not be using it. Thought it was a bargain but really a waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and not protective, 13 Jan 2014
Cheep plastic case which does not fit the phone properly therefore does not protect the phone at all. I've only had it a week and the plastic looks old and tatty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money with an excellent postal service, 11 July 2014
Bought two of these from this company. Excellent value for money with an excellent postal service. Bought as a present and they were very pleased with the quality and style.

1.0 out of 5 stars trash, 9 Feb 2014
do not buy ever its crap worst product ever crap crap crapy bollock s*** on the shoe style piece of poorly made s***

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, bad fit, 17 Jun 2014
This phone cover does not fit the iphone 5c - far too big and made of very flimsy material. I would not recommend you buy this product as you will only need to replace it with a superior quality item