Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 5 December 2013
Love her and her new CD is better than I thought it would be. Just can't stop listening to it.
on 14 December 2013
This album is just okay - I heard Celine Dion being interviewed on Radio 2 and by the way she described the song choice process and how much effort went into selecting the right songs, I thought this album would be a lot better.
The collaboration with Neyo is a very lazy song, catchy chorus, but lyrically is poor and simply seems to be a collaboration for collaboration sake - would never make a single release but not worthy of even being an album filler.
Best songs on the album are the first single release and the song duet with Stevie Wonder.- I would score these 8 out of 10, but the rest, well frankly forgettable.
It's a shame as her voice is incredible, but I guess performing in Las Vegas every night leaves little time to create an album of real substance.
on 10 January 2015
love celine great music
on 25 November 2014
Purchased for present.
VINE VOICEon 26 December 2013
I love Celine Dion. You can always rely on her to produce a cracking album, with some great ballads on it that have you singing your heart out. I eagerly bought her latest version and put it on in the car.

Well, it's Celine but not as we know it! The style seems to be different and I'm not sure I like it. There are a few reasonable songs on it but none that are overwhelmingly memorable. I also (dare I say it) don't think her voice sounds very good on some of them!

I've only listened to this twice so maybe I need to give it more time. Having got some brilliant albums for Christmas though (Ellie Goulding and Rebecca Ferguson) she might not get much of my listening time!
on 26 March 2015
great cd recommended.
on 11 November 2014
not her best album,
Well, after a very poor display on the X-Factor (saved only by the car crash that was Robbie Williams), I was concerned about this album. After all, this is the greatest female singer of my lifetime, and all I could hear was an array of "effects". Which is not what you want from a Celine Dion album. Now, I know that people don't sing anymore, but when you have someone who can sing, why would you do that?

And my fears were justified. The first half of this album is very poor indeed. Evenmore "effects", a plethora of Rihanna vocal trills and a serious lack of good songwriting. It made me very sad indeed. The title track and lead single `Loved Me Back To Life' tries to be dramatic and fails. `Somebody Loves Somebody' is just rubbish, as you would expect from someone whose biggest credit seems to be a Susan Boyle album track.

The duet with Ne-Yo, `Incredible', is even duller. Things are almost saved with `Water And A Flame', which is a cover of a Daniel Merriweather song. It's the first time they leave the voice untouched and it's all the better for it. Finally things kick into place with `Breakaway' which is almost untouched by computer. I wasn't fussy for the Stevie Wonder duet. I didn't think it was a special song first time around, and nothing here changes my mind.

`Thank You' and `Thankful' are ballads by numbers, but at least you can hear Celine Dion sing. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed `At Seventeen'. Another song I wasn't fussy for first time around, but you can tell that's one that means a lot to Celine, and she sings here heart out on it. Things end with `Always Be Your Girl', a song written for and about Celine, and `Unfinished Songs', a ballad from Diane Warren that won't be one that's remembered.

So. Half a good album. Which, when we've waited this long is a real shame. There was no need to try and make Celine "current", and whoever decided that the Dion voice needed "treatment" should be beaten within an inch of their life, and never allowed near her again. For shame.
on 27 July 2015