on 11 May 2014
First of all the service, price and delivery of this product were excellent. Received before expected date, all perfect.

As a competitive Strongman I have been no stranger to Foam Rollers over the past few years. At 19+ Stone in weight I have destroyed a few too. So far this one has not deformed and the irregular molding seems to dig deeper into the muscle fascia. I'm not going to lie, some areas are downright painful, but the ongoing relief and relatively deep tissue working are already aiding my recovery and flexibility. Thanks.
on 11 July 2014
4/5 Arrived quickly. now for how it performs. The foam is extremely dense and doesn't give under pressure. This along with the rugged cover makes for a more hardcore feel. Why i use this one: I run to and from work 3 times a week and need a deep tissue workout for my legs as they ache. this is the only roller i have found that doesnt sink under my weight (i weigh 13 stone) and provides the deep tissue massage i need.

Pro's:
Very hard deep tissue massage provided, Hard wearing wont sink

Cons:
Not for beginners, No guide provided
on 14 June 2014
Roller is solid and works well, will be using it for my bad back. Price is very reasonable. Be aware though that the roller is quite large, approx 25% larger than the small rollers you find in the gym
on 18 April 2015
Have been using foam rolls since i can remember, and this is an ideal one to have at home.

The foam roll is not too hard but the uneven shape allows some extra strength on critical points. The size is small enough to keep away at home without much trouble whilst not compromsing on the performance.

Seller that meets delivery expectations, and followed up with some njce tips on how to use it.

Highly recomend
on 24 November 2014
Recently purchased this item for self massage to release tight muscles following exercise. I have seen people use smooth rollers but as this one is textured I thought it would give a better massage. I was not disappointed following the instructions for use I found it hurt in certain areas when rolling. The pain was bearable and with continued use I have found it has released areas of tension in my hamstrings, IT band and calf. Its easy to use and with just a few minutes each day and has had dramatic effects. The difference is apparent when I exercise I do not feel as tight in some of my muscles and its easy to use once you have mastered the techniques.
on 30 March 2015
It arrived really fast which is great. I have a normal foam roller, and this is not "enough" to certain things, and the minute I got this out of the box I tried it. It is great. Nice and sturdy because of the inner ring, and the foam is just soft enough to not be of solid material, but hard enough to work the neglected knots etc.
Mind you - it is short. I mean it is totally enough, but for those who look for a longer one, it might be short, although I don't think one needs more. It fits to a backbag and is light and very portable!!!
on 11 January 2015
It's a must have for everyone. Even if you not working out. It's very good for back massage when you are tired after work or have some minor back pain. It's a must have after heavy deadlifts at the gym. It's a life saver. Very happy with the product. Good quality.
I use this every day!
I also took this to my trip to India just hanging from my backpack. Extremely light and portable.
This has saved my life, actually my back!
I would recommend this to anyone having back problems, muscle tension or need muscle activation.
on 4 December 2014
I've been using my foam roller for a couple of weeks now and I'm impressed with it. It's not too bulky so easy to store away and not take up too much space. I do quite a lot of cardio so it's great to use on quads and hamstrings. Delivery was very fast. I would recommend this product.
on 1 April 2015
Great product, I use it at the gym, but it's good to have one at home.
It's well made, nice and firm
Thank you also for the tips while using the roller
I have already recommended this to my brother