5.0 out of 5 stars Good family entertainment!
Thoroughly enjoyed by 9 year old son, 6 year old daughter and myself to pass away a rainy Easter holiday afternoon.
Published 6 months ago by Ginny

3.0 out of 5 stars Justin
Film not bad but the trailer was the best bit, didn't get any better as the film progressed the 3d effect was not bad but not as good as other CGI films
Published 8 months ago by Pip

5.0 out of 5 stars Good family entertainment!, 24 April 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Justin, 18 Feb 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Truly awful, 28 Jun 2014
With a script that was apparently written by taking all the jokes and lines from other similar films and arranging them in an order that often makes no sense whatsoever, this is certainly the worst film we have watched in a long while. The sense of this having been cobbled together over a pint down the pub is exacerbated by the third rate animation which often does not fit the words being said. Really lazy film making, how this ever got into production is a mystery.

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked it !, 8 Jan 2014
mummy spoon (South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Justin and the knights of valour is a great film, it's not on the same level as Toy Story or Shrek but it's fun, has a good story and script,likeable characters and the animation is as good as Dreamworks and the like.
I think these types of films are often judged too harshly but at the end of the day, they are aimed at children, mine loved it and I quite liked it too which is a bonus, we are definitely ordering the Blu-ray, I look forward to watching it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film!, 28 April 2014
My boys and I thoroughly enjoyed it ! We would watch again and may even concider buying it, we thought it was that good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Grandchildrens review, 16 July 2014
Grandchildren just loved this film so the remarks are from them:

Charlie (6) Thank you granddad I cant watch it in 3D 'cos it hurts my eyes. I thought it was funny.
Bradley (11) Can I watch it again when Charlie is not about so I can see it in 3D I thought it was quite a good film it did get boring in places but soon livened up.

Well there you have it, two remarks from my two grandsons.
Not had a chance to sit and watch it my self, will have to wait for a rainy day when I cannot get into the garden.

2.0 out of 5 stars Even my children were bored!, 30 Jan 2014
Fraught "G" (Basingstoke, UK) - See all my reviews
Saw this at the cinema in 2D. Considering the talent involved, i found this film very very boring! Little to no laughs. Not sure if it was a projection fault, but the lip sync was pretty shoddy! Not all the time, but some characters lips just didn't match their voices. I wanted to like it... but when i asked my 4 year old twins if they liked it, they both said No! Say's it all really.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet-Natured Family Fun, 22 July 2014
William Mason (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Justin is a teenage boy who dreams of becoming a knight, like his grandfather, rather than a lawyer, like his father (sensible boy). Justin has a crush on a good-looking "posh bird", the teenage Lara, which blinds him to the charms of the equally attractive but more down to earth local barmaid, Talia. Justin sets out on a quest to learn the battle code of warriors, in an effort to persuade Lara of his worth as a suitor. Whilst he is absent from his father's home, a banished and disgraced former knight, Sir Heraclio, returns to threaten to take over their lands. Justin, having been schooled in the arts of armoured warriors, returns home to come to the aid of his people. The movie has a largely British cast for the voiceovers, and it is made by a Spanish production company, rather than the usual Pixar or DreamWorks. Rupert Everett gives the standout vocal performance, as Sir Heraclio's obsequious man-servant Sota. I watched this movie at the cinema with my 11 year old daughter, and then purchased the DVD soon afterwards. It is a solid and good-natured family film, with decent 2D or 3D animation, one which is best for kids aged 7 to 13, but with enough going on to keep the attention of an adult. The quality of the Blu-Ray is good, and I think that this film is worthy of at least one sequel.

4.0 out of 5 stars THE SWORD IS MIGHTIER THAN THE PEN, 26 Jan 2014
The Movie Guy "Movies from A to Z" (United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
The movie is political and critical of the legal system. After the bad guys were defeated, Knights who protected the kingdom were outlawed, and written laws became abundant as the film ironically states, "The World is too complex without laws." Justin's grandfather was a famous knight and his dad is a lawyer. Justin has set out on a quest to become a knight, find his grandfather's lost sword, and court the shallow Lara...whose family invented money. Along the way he meets interesting characters including a wannabe wizard who looks like a stereotypical guy you might meet at a comic book convention.

Then there is the plucky waitress. When Justin tells her he wants a wizard, she replies, "Would you like fries with that?" She is the female role model.

There is a side kick who is interested in gossip and fashion, dresses rather nice and prances around.

There are also lines that come from other films or rather spoofs them, such as when a huge man grabs a plank and does his Crocodile Dundee, "That's not a stick. This is a stick."

A film the kids will enjoy, but most likely not the one they want to watch multiple times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, 26 Feb 2014
My son and I laughed our socks off we really enjoyed the film it cheered us up on a very wet cold sunday afternoon thanks

Justin & The Knights of Valor [Blu-ray] [2013] [US Import]