Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.09

on 18 March 2014
Absolutely brilliant band.
Love this album.
I think that this is their best yet.
Very musical with hints of Pink Floyd.
Refreshing change from the heavy metal inspired prog bands.
Highly recommend this to all lovers of great progressive music.
on 25 May 2014
Yes, of course there shades of other influences here (Floyd, Porcupine Tree, et al), but everyone is shaped by their own listening history and these guys have put their influences together into a new sound that is becoming their own.
I'm a big fan of classic Prog (I was there after all) but this is Great New Prog and I'm delighted to be able to hear and support it.
on 9 March 2014
Great little CD, I like Porcupine tree and Steven Wilson in particular... Not that I am comparing Airbag to them, but you will get a feeling for part of the music I like.. And I certainly liked this, as did my wife who also likes the above group..I have been and listen to it regularly as well, always a good sign of excellent music..
on 22 June 2014
I have all their Cd's now, This was the first one I bought and unfortunatley lost the disc!!! Bought the download which is great value. All Airbag's music is melodic rock with some fantastic construction to the tracks, the singing a touch off in parts, no doubt due to them being Norwegian. This doesn't detract that every track is of a great quality and the guitar work is absolute tops. Would love to see them in the UK.
on 23 March 2016
Bought this album because I heard the tack Call Me Back which if I have to say is mindblowing.The guitar work on that alone was worth the price of the album.Looking forward to hearing the rest in my car today.
on 9 February 2016
A beautifully crafted prog-rock album. So glad to have found this band. Thank goodness for Youtube otherwise one would never know there is still some great music/musicians out there, especially in countries like Norway, Poland to name a couple. Its the kind've album I will never tire of, which says a lot about it. Cheers Airbag! Not sure about the name though ......
on 4 November 2013
If you are going to purchase album of the year, here it is. Exceptional, even if your not aware of the band. Closer to their last album 'All Rights Removed', plus hints of 'Identity', 'Safe like you', but on a grander scale.
I have been listening to this band close to two years now, this album is their DSOTM. Excellent.
on 17 January 2014
Fantastic album, great band. On par with the other two albums, if not better. Just the small task of getting them over to the UK now...
on 14 January 2014
The album is a great mix between Porcupine Tree and Pink Floyd wrapped up in their own style. My two favourite bands with a twist. What more could I look for?
on 5 December 2013
Dodgy vocals ...yes, I really dont like his voice at all , but thankfully the album is mostly instrumental.

Musically its early Porcupine Tree meets Pink Floyd.

Derivative as be damned , but hey.....when it sounds this good who cares.

Only pain is lack of an mp3 download with the vinyl.