Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.09

on 22 June 2014
I have all their Cd's now, This was the first one I bought and unfortunatley lost the disc!!! Bought the download which is great value. All Airbag's music is melodic rock with some fantastic construction to the tracks, the singing a touch off in parts, no doubt due to them being Norwegian. This doesn't detract that every track is of a great quality and the guitar work is absolute tops. Would love to see them in the UK.
on 25 May 2014
Yes, of course there shades of other influences here (Floyd, Porcupine Tree, et al), but everyone is shaped by their own listening history and these guys have put their influences together into a new sound that is becoming their own.
I'm a big fan of classic Prog (I was there after all) but this is Great New Prog and I'm delighted to be able to hear and support it.
on 9 February 2016
A beautifully crafted prog-rock album. So glad to have found this band. Thank goodness for Youtube otherwise one would never know there is still some great music/musicians out there, especially in countries like Norway, Poland to name a couple. Its the kind've album I will never tire of, which says a lot about it. Cheers Airbag! Not sure about the name though ......
on 9 March 2014
Great little CD, I like Porcupine tree and Steven Wilson in particular... Not that I am comparing Airbag to them, but you will get a feeling for part of the music I like.. And I certainly liked this, as did my wife who also likes the above group..I have been and listen to it regularly as well, always a good sign of excellent music..
on 18 March 2014
Absolutely brilliant band.
Love this album.
I think that this is their best yet.
Very musical with hints of Pink Floyd.
Refreshing change from the heavy metal inspired prog bands.
Highly recommend this to all lovers of great progressive music.
on 17 January 2014
Fantastic album, great band. On par with the other two albums, if not better. Just the small task of getting them over to the UK now...
on 27 March 2014
This is a superb album for anybody who appreciates great progressive music..this band is my find of the year. Highly recommend .
on 20 November 2015
Love this group if you like prog rock and pink Floyd this is a must. Got two of their other albums and they never disappoint.
on 27 October 2014
Have bought all three albums, just beautiful music, cant stop playing them. Hope they come over to the UK soon.
on 14 January 2014
The album is a great mix between Porcupine Tree and Pink Floyd wrapped up in their own style. My two favourite bands with a twist. What more could I look for?