on 3 July 2015
Have now bought three pairs of these gloves one for each woodburner and a pair for the chopping block in the garage, well made comfortable to wear and good heat resistance.
on 19 August 2015
Haven't used them for welding as I have a much better set bought this pair as I'm a ferret keeper and they stop bite coming thought very good product for the price
on 25 June 2014
These gloves are very thick & comfortable to wear. Good for pulling out nettles & blackberry growth without getting stung or scratched to pieces. I would not hesitate to replace these gloves when I eventually wear them out & looking at the quality of the manufacture I think it will be sometime. - Highly Recommended for jobs that require hand protection, the thickness of the gloves reduces the amount of tactile feel that maybe required for more delicate jobs around the garden. The wrist & lower arm are also well protected because they are long gauntlets.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 April 2015
Perfect, just perfect! A bit of a rather strong odour - I'm thinking the dye - that went away after about a half hour. The gloves are gauntlet length so just right for loading another log or more smokeless coal into the multi-fuel stove, and the fleece-like lining makes the gloves very comfortable.

The fingers are a touch short, otherwise these are brilliant. Glad I bought two pair and I may order two more pair. We live in NE Scotland so the stove is going tonight and these gloves have made seeing to the heat much more pleasant!
on 2 November 2015
Fine but not as good as stovax brand spend a few more pounds to get 5 star experience I use them for rearranging an open fire so need some real heavy duty
on 5 August 2015
Good alround product, I used these gloves last week ehen putting put my hand under the grill to retrieve the tray only to end up putting my fingers onto the grill elements by mistake, these gloves saved me from getting really badly burnt. For which I am truley greatful. I bought them for use with a log fire but I see they can also be used as welders gloves, which is useful as I do a small amount of welding from time to time.
A very good alround prouduct as I said at the beginning. I am about to purchase another pair!
on 7 July 2015
I bought these to use with my outdoor wood-fired oven. They give good protection throughout most heats, but when i get to temperatures over 300C, the gloves get crazy hot if my hands in the oven for more than a few seconds.
They do serve there purpose and are really good value. I would rather buy these than the more expensive ones, as these types of gloves can get dirty very quickly. As they are good value, I can just buy another pair when mine get too dirty.

I recommend these to all who need them.
on 13 March 2015
If you are looking for good quality wood burner gloves, then you have come to the right place, at £3.30 with no P&P these gloves are a must. They are basically welders gauntlets, I was previously a welder and have had the use of loads of gloves that were no where near as good as these and which cost about four times as much.
I purchased 5 pairs and the delivery was quick and well withing the estimated time. I will definitely order gloves from this supplier again as they are good quality for the price.
on 22 February 2015
Essential gear for opening hot doors and feeding fuel to the fire. Superb value for money and with no p&p a snip. Highly recommended.
on 29 August 2015
Excellent fire gloves! Was able to lift burning logs with it easily - hands did get warm after holding it for 6-7 seconds but it's more than sufficient for putting logs into the fire. We have a chiminea which had a log hat just wouldnt burn through after our party had ended at 4am. So to be safe we removed the log using these gloves and put it in a bucket of water, then left the chiminea to smoulder safely instead of having a fire going.

Highly recommend!!