4.0 out of 5 stars Be Aware Of What You Are Getting Into And You'll Love it
Hi, (update at the bottom !!!)

Published 8 months ago by C. Jose

3.0 out of 5 stars Know your need and purchase
Published 7 months ago by Ravi Shankar

4.0 out of 5 stars Be Aware Of What You Are Getting Into And You'll Love it, 7 Nov 2013
C. Jose "CJv2" (London, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: HP Chromebook 11 (Personal Computers)
Hi, (update at the bottom !!!)

Okay. Chromebooks, they look like laptops, smell like laptops, even act like laptops, but really they're not really laptops. What are they then. Well they're a glorified web browser and that's it. They are googles web browser. So that being said, you can only do what you can do on a web browser. Don't let that put you off though, the webs come a long way.

I'll try and explain it as simple as I can.

This runs nothing but a browser and what they call web apps. They look like programmes but the truth is they just run on the web, which isnt a pain, except you HAVE to be connected to the net for 95% of them to work. In this day and age of wireless and hotspots it really isn't that much of an issue for most people.

Let's get the nagatives out of the way. Along with this I'll give you the alternatives.

No Itunes - Yep, no itunes, none, nada, you can't install it, it won't work, if you plug in your ipod and iphone nothing will happen (It will charge though) So you can still use spotify (which is amazing) and google own play music store which is a superb alternative.

No Microsoft office - Google docs is the answer here, you can save in office format if you want. Sure it's nowhere near as powerful as office but it does the job quite nicely. Also it syncs across whatever computers you're using which is great. It;s also free.

Moving on

The Hardware.

It's lovely, it really really is. It's beautifully designed, minimilist, clean lines, no screws or fans, it's lovely. The screen is a complete joy, its bright, clear, fantastic viewing angles. Video looks great on it. It's light, portable, a lovely lovely looking machine.

The keyboard is stunning, a joy to use. I own a macbook air 11" and I prefer the keyboard on the chromebook over the macbook air, and by a fair bit as well.

The track pad is ok, it's not amazing like a mac trackpad, but it's also not awful like a cheap netbook one.

The speakers. Er, yeah, seriously, mental. They are placed directly under the keyboard and they are ridiculous. The clarity and volume is incredible considering where they are, you are NEVER going to struggle to not hear these.

Yes you only get 16gb onboard storage but everything is cloud based these days. It does have two usb ports if you need them though.

Last but not least a mention to the charger. It's micro usb which is brilliant as if you own a modern smartfone that isnt made by apple it means you can charge it using that.

Oh and battery life is apparent 6 hours, so far its looking more like 5, which is a shame but not a killer cos I always have a micro usb charger to hand.

Software :

Okay, this is where you have to be a bit careful. It's not the quickest machine, and at times (especially when you first get it and it's ploughing through your extns, its is VERY laggy. Thankfully since i run the update and my extns are all up and working it is running really well. Providing you dont hammer it by opening hundreds of tabs you really won't have to much of a problem. Just treat it with a bit of respect, like don't expect it to do the 100m in 10 seconds.

Who is it for :

This is the bit I really want to stress.

For me this is perfect for the following

Older parents and grandparents who grew up in the non internet era. Basically this is foolproof. They can create an email address and thats it they're away, they have email, a web browser, google hangouts for video chat, a word processor, everything they could possible need. The beauty of it, they cant muck it up, it's brilliant, no more late night IT calls to your dad telling him to find the control panel.

Kids, young kids, a first computer. I think this is great my daughters getting great use out of this, it has flash (she needs this for her school sites) which is brilliant for her, and it's helping with her typing.

People who want a second computer / laptop without the hassle. This is a great sofa surfer, if you just wanna surf, do emails, the odd bit of blogging, seriously there is nothing better, why bother with a windows laptop or a macbook, you'll pay over the odds and just complicate the experience, chromebooks are a much simpler way of achieving your goals where this is concerned.

Wrap Up :

Again, if you know what you're getting into you will love it, the design is lovely, the keyboard is stunning for the money, the screen a joy. The experience as a whole is great. As long as you can get your head round that you cant install itunes, msword, photoshop etc you will be fine. remember for all of these there are alternatives. They won't be quite as good (actually the itunes one is a lie i prefer spotify) but they will be able to get you through without a problem.

Final thought

Amazon were great, i pre ordered and it was 230 quid, the day it got delivered, today, the price was reduced to 199. I got onto them via the chat function and within 5 mins a lovely chap refunded me the 30 quid. Happy days.

UPDATE

I still love this as it goes, usually I get bored of things and replace them, but, a couple of months on and the love is still there and we're going steady now, I might even take it to the next stage and ask her to move in.

Seriously though, it's a cracking little machine, sure I wish it was it was a wee bit quicker, but it's actually gotten a bit quicker with various updates.

One thing I will add as well, google get on my tits. Like I say its not the fastest machine, but it doesnt help when gmail is by far the slowest webpage to load, it takes an age and there's no real quick way around it..... very annoying... other than that, fill your boots people. It's not perfect by anymeans but I still love it.

Update 2 :
I've had a couple of problems with my machine. A dead pixel, wifi dropping but also a problem with charging (it struggles below 20% for some reason) amazon have been brilliant and sent me out a new machine, so i'm sending this one back.

Apart from that 3 months on, has my love for this machine wained, is the honeymoon period over. NOT ON YOUR NELLY !!!! If anything it's got even stronger, we've renewed our vowels, bought our first house, considering kids.

I'm not even kidding here, im even more in love with this machine now than when I first got it. It's got quicker with updates, i've discovered some amazing extns that have really added to the appeal (Checker plus for gmail, checker plus for calender, pushbullett, just a clock etc)

The keyboard is an absolute joy to use, I know i've said it above, but it really is amazing. The trackpad has actually improved with age and use, i've been using this for blogging and also updating websites using joomla, it's works really well. I find some of the image editing apps actually a bit quicker to use because of the prestocked filters. Less distractions, i dont spend some long trying to perfect something in photoshop, and if the truth be told the results usually tend to come out a bit better.

Update 27th June 2014

Alas my love affair with the HP Chromebook is over. It was kind of a mutual break up. She let herself go a bit, I kind of realised towards the end that there really wasn't that much going on behind that cracking body and face. We parted ways, I think we'll stay in touch though...

Let me explain.

I bought the first Chromebook in November, within 3 months the charger port on the side of the unit decided to pack up (well, work intermittently) so I had to send it back. As usual Amazon were spot on, they really are the most incredible company to deal with in regards to stuff like this (the scottish guy I spoke to was such a decent bloke, really knew his stuff as well) Anyway they sent me another and away I plodded. Until about 3 weeks ago when I noticed the screen started developing white "spots" or a light bleed, I persevered on, it wasn't until my other half used it and actually said "Jesus (she calls me that from time to time) that's awful what's wrong with it" I then decided it was time for us to part ways. Amazon, again were great and told me to send it back.

So here I am again, single, laptopless, no one to share my nights or long train journeys with. I didn't want to go back to her, the HP Chromebook, she'd let me down in the past and on top of that she had let herself go a bit (the machine had started to slow down to a point where I found myself getting frustrated)

I contemplated the surface pro 3, I really did, look at it, it's amazing, I wanted one so so bad, that I nearly took the plunge, but the wait and the price tag held me back.

I stayed with the chromebook, only this time I went for the HP's uglier, slightly chunkier sister. The Acer 720P

Okay sure it isn't as beautiful, yes it won't be constantly getting admiring glances from the far side of the room but oh my she is quick. She is bright and quick and quick and bright and she really is a lovely little thing once you get to know her. Look beyond the exterior and get to know her and you realise that you were a shallow fool for going with the HP.

The keyboard isn't as nice, it makes too much noise but it works lovely. Battery life is a marked improvement over the HP, the touch screen works well even if chrome isn't fully designed around touch screens (This is the 720P model)

Where the big difference is though is speed. This thing isn't Usain Bolt but then again for the money you can't expect it to be, what it is though is quick, like a 400m runner quick. Quick and solid and it doesn't slow down, mainly cos chrome doesn't allow that to happen. Loads of tabs open, loads of extensions it still runs like a dream. Nothing seems to faze it. GMail opens quick (one of my big bug bears on the HP) the whole machine just flies.

So I want to a pros and cons of the Acer 720P over the HP.
Pro's
It's quicker, so so much quicker, noticeable, there's no lag, no waiting, it shifts. Using this and the HP side by side and you won't want to go back.
Touchscreen works lovely, not iPad type responsivity, but it works really well all the same.

Cons
It's uglier than it's HP sister. It's by no means Ugly, but whereas the HP was Megan Fox (is she still relevant) this is more, erm, Amy Adams.
The power supply is an old school laptop power supply. It's not the lovely micro usb number you got with the HP.
The screen isn't as nice, the HP screen is still one of the best I've ever seen on any laptop.

I know you're reading the above and thinking I'm mad but, the cons far outweigh the pro's but this is very much a case of choosing brains and sense of humour over good looks.

I still love the whole "Chromebook" idea though, it's such a lovely way of computing without all the "faff" turn on, surf. As opposed to, turn on, install updates, get annoyed because app is still updating, wait a bit longer cos the network is doing funny things etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little computer that can do everything, 7 Nov 2013
This review is from: HP Chromebook 11 (Personal Computers)
After I had the Samsung chromebook Arm for almost a year I decided to buy this HP chromebook for one main reason: the IPS screen. Well now after two days usage I can easy say that was a really good choice. The screen is really bright, the colours and the blacks are fantastic, and if you're sitting aside the angle view are perfect, really great.
The second big advantage compared to the Samsung is the sound, I never heard such loud but at the same time clean sound from a small computer like this. To see a video or a film on this small computer is really a pleasure.
Performance are more or less like the Samsung even if sometimes the video in Hd suffers from some lags but in general they are played quite well.
The battery is about 5 hours and half with 50 % of brightness but the screen remains always incredibly defined and vivid.
I won't talk about ChromeOs, who uses knows very well which are its advantages and disadvantages even if the former right now are much more numerous compared to the latter. Only one clarification it's not true that without internet chromebook doesn't work. Many applications or programs work offline without any problem: Gmail, Gdocs, Angry Birds etc.
In short: I really advise everybody who needs a simple intuitive reliable small laptop with an incredible screen for surfing the web, writing, watching a video or listening to music.
It's a pity that Amazon only offers the version white/blue.
UPDATE:
After full 5 days of using this machine turned on almost 24 hours a day, I can tell you only one thing, that for this price this is the best chromebook ever for quality, design, sound and screen. I can only confirm that these things are not only impressive but really astonishing in such a cheap laptop. I really advise everybody to buy one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best overall chromebook package, 22 May 2014
John Carr "johncolescarr" (Tyne and Wear, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HP Chromebook 11 (Personal Computers)
I looked long and hard at the best Chromebook to get. I use almost exclusively web apps and my data has all been migrated to the cloud, and I dont like paying over the odds for something I don't have to, so a chromebook was the obvious choice. But which one?

I tried a Samsung series 3 a while back and honestly it was awful; laggy, cheap in look and feel, rubbish screen, awful speakers. It was returned within 3 days.

Took the plunge after hearing good things about the HP chromebook 11 and the difference is night and day. It is amazing to think that they both share the same internals and goes to show that any computer is more than just the specs on the datasheet.

As to the review.
The screen is absolutely brilliant for this price and is what sets it apart from the other chromebooks. its sharp and bright and a million miles away from the samsung. It makes it much easier to use the small screen space.

It looks and feels like a quality machine. I think it a bit over the top to compare it to a macbook. The fit and finish on a macbook is exemplary but it is also extortionate. It has mac design and construction qualities but definitely not mac materials of construction. The plastics are nice but they're not aluminium. This machine is definitely a step above your budget windows/chromebook fare, and by a good margin. It is a triumph of design.

The keyboard is very good and is big and well spaced enough to use and feels really intuitive. I usually type on a full size and this keyboard just feels right.

The trackpad however is the only part of this machine that is not of the same standard. Its not terrible, but compared to the great screen and keyboard its just not on par. I would have preferred that the pinch to zoom function was left out as it does interfere with using maps. Web browsing and drag/drop does work adequately and it is certainly good enough to make the chromebook feel pleasant to use. I guess the economising had to be done somewhere and this is it. I use a wireless mouse when I use it at my desk and its much better, especially zooming in maps.

As for performance, the best way to describe it is adequate. I have had no issue with video playback at 720p, browsing is generally smooth (although very occasionally is stutters, most likely my internet speed). Using maps and photos can be a bit slow but this is probably down to my 2Mbps internet speed. I get fibre soon so will post an update. It doesn't have that fluid nature that top end computers have, but it is 1/5 of the price. It is definitely usable and the slight delays and sometimes stuttery movements are not bad or frequent enough to affect the user experience. Unless your doing something heavy it is more than adequate.

I have also tested it to the limits by tab casting to a chromecast attached to my TV. After watching YouTube videos show how bad it is I was pleasantly surprised. There was no stuttering even on non chromecast supported sites (supported sites such as YouTube and iPlayer stream directly to the chromecast and don't require your computers horsepower). It did struggle when I cast maps to the TV and didnt quite keep up with fast zooming and on a couple of occasions it has crashed (a message pops up saying the computer is struggling and it freezes that tab, all other tabs remain ok). Also scrolling web pages was slightly delayed but perfectly usable if you want to do this. Again I will report back when I have tried playing full HD videos once I have fibre.

Battery life is ok. This is my third evening of playing with it and I guess its been 4-5 hours and I've got 10% and 40 mins remaining. There are definitely better battery life chromebooks out there but this is long enough for me.

This model is 1 year old now and is going to come up against a whole new breed of chromebooks released in 2014 that are much faster and have longer battery life, but if you value the overall package and want a machine that punches well above its weight on the quality front then in my opinion this is still the best chromebook. This is still the only chromebook on sale (except for the absurd and beautiful pixel) that is designed by google and has an IPS screen. I must admit, I really do wish that there was a better chip in this thing and perhaps 4gb RAM, or the ability to upgrade it (its soldered). However, despite this I still think its the best chromebook available today, it would just be so much better with improved internals.

For the price I paid (199 direct from HP) it is the bargain for the century, I have a warm glow inside that I have bought so much for such a low price. Cripes I paid 100 more for my nexus 5 smartphone, which is itself half the price of an iphone.

1 MONTH UPDATE:
As promised update now I have fibre. TBH I dont really notice much difference apart from when playing video. There is on occasion a slight lag and very occasionally a bit of lag, almost exclusively when using google products like gmail and keep. Once the page has loaded its fine. The video playback on chromecast using 4od is a bit hit and miss, sometime ok and sometimes laggy. Battery life as well could be a bit better, I get about 4 hours at best.
Would I still recommend, yes, but I have docked a star since the honeymoon period is over and the cracks in the processor are beginning to notice, its crying out for a better processor. Its still the only option if you want an IPS screen under 1000 in a chromebook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this. Full stop., 7 April 2014
This review is from: HP Chromebook 11 (Personal Computers)
Right, so Chromebooks. They are - as Google call it - "A new type of computer."

And a new type, they are. Lets start with the hardware. This particular Chromebook is using low end hardware, but it is crafted in such a way that the performance is (dare I say) high end. The look of the Chromebook is simplistic and it is quite the looker. The only downside - and when I say only, I mean only one - is the glossy plastic body. HP could have used other materials to make this laptop more awesome. Not that it already isn't awesome, the light-up strip on the lid of the laptop is like the cherry on the icing.

Moving on to the user interface. You are greeted with a spinning Chrome logo when you press the power button on the keyboard (more on the keyboard in a moment), and after about 3 seconds the login section appears. The boot up time is insanely fast on this. Once you're on the desktop, it is very simplistic - there is no "in your face" graphics, all of the apps are neatly packed in your app drawer. You could have you own choice of apps as little icons on the right of the app drawer.

The screen is just out of this world. It is absolutely pin-sharp, and individual pixels are hard to find (unless your face is directly a centimetre away from the screen). I have an ASUS VivoBook as my "main" laptop, and I could say that I enjoy using my Chromebook more.

The speakers packed neatly under the ultra-responsive keyboard is impeccable. The music blasts out of the speakers with punchy bass, and it is overall the best speakers I have tried on a laptop.

The battery life on this thing is not too bad, considering its slim profile, and its light design. Normal usage (surfing the web, listening to music, going on social networking websites at 60% brightness) give me about 5 hours of battery life; which is pretty darn good.

All in all, if you are thinking to buy this laptop as a secondary device for normal surfing, the replacement of a tablet, or to completely replace your bulky laptop, buy this Chromebook. (I may add here that I find myself writing full reports and dissertations for uni on Google Docs and I also use Google Slides for presentations,) I also use my allowance of free 100GB storage (you get it once you purchase this Chromebook) plus 15GB you usually get with a normal Google Drive account quite a lot because I'm always connected to wifi at home and I use my mobile phone when I'm out and about as a mobile hotspot.

3.0 out of 5 stars Know your need and purchase, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: HP Chromebook 11 (Personal Computers)
I'm a Google fan(atic) and at the same time I'm not in a position to afford Pixel. Only so did I choose to purchase HP Chromebook 11 (which again is designed by Pixel team; HP Chromebook 14 isn't). This Chromebook is meant for 'light-surfing'. If you are someone (like me) who tends to have a lot of tabs open while working, this isn't for you. The specs don't allow that. Also it lags when in Google Hangouts (at least when you try to use their Effects feature). HD Videos on YouTube lags too.

But if you're looking for a Tablet with Keyboard instead of Touchscreen - this is a great device! The build is exquisite (no screws/vents visible). Charges even with your smartphone charger (takes longer obviously). The IPS Screen is definitely worth 3/4th of what you pay for this - it's brilliant. The speakers are pretty decent and are fit under the keyboard - so no more muffled audio.

I wish they could've offered better specs for a little more price. Won't say I'm disappointed. Nor am I happy with this. At your risk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing......, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: HP Chromebook 11 (Personal Computers)
I ordered this amazing device quite late on a Friday evening with Super Saver Delivery.
I received an email on the Sunday evening informing me that it had been dispatched and the estimated delivery date was the following Friday.

It arrived the next day (Monday) at 8.45am, getting my wife out of bed to answer the door (parcel post are always early as we're only two minutes from the sorting office, which is a pain when you're retired!).

Once I had got up and sorted I unpacked the usual high standard of Amazon packaging and plugged it in and switched on.
I was met with a small window asking me my Country, language and the wifi settings. These were completed in a couple of minutes.

I then did what every computer user does and clicked "continue" using the enter key.....nothing.....tried again, and nothing.
Tried several times, got it into Arabic, panic set in, got it back to English UK (phew!) and started to get rather annoyed!

Looked for help using the PC at Amazon and HP. Got helpline number for HP, rang it and was met by a voice activated system, I hate those! It wouldn't recognise what I wanted so I rang off.
I then found another number at HP so rang that. Chap couldn't help me so gave me another number to ring........that stupid automated voice one again, I rang off and rang the HP number again and spoke to a young lady who said it was supported by Google and gave me their number........which was unobtainable!!

I then put the device down on the chair and was about to pack it back up and get a returns note from Amazon when I picked it up and my thumb touched the track pad, which felt loose, that's not good I thought........then I noticed the screen had changed and the thing was booting up and updating!!!
Never in the years I have been using computers have I seen a track pad that was used in this way, it's always been the "enter" key. Why on Earth don't they mention this in the leaflet with the instructions?
There is more information in the instruction leaflet for pain killers!

Now on to the device itself.....It is an absolutely amazing device (once you get it working!).
Everything is updated and sorted. All you have to do is enter your Google account details, or create one if you haven't got one, and off you go, the World wide Web is at your fingertips.
It links with your other Google/Android devices.

I have to mention the speakers....they are fantastic. Where are they though? Their location has already been mentioned, who would have thought they would be under the keypad! The sound quality is extremely good. Listening to music on YouTube is excellent.

Would I recommend it? Yes of course I would, because it's brilliant and looks and feels rather sensual, in a nice sort of way.

Just remember to use the track pad and not the "enter" key!

Buy and enjoy, you will not be disappointed"!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice to !, 5 May 2014
David Culverhouse "steepleashton" (Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HP Chromebook 11 (Personal Computers)
Replaced old Samsung NC10 Netbook with this HP Chromebook. Although different, it is much more flexible than our iPad, especially for text size changes, cut and pasting much is easier. Not serious changes if you use Google Chrome browser already.
Had it a month now, and we love it ! We like the proper keyboard too. It looks elegant, and it appears rather well made.
So we will call that a success then !

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product for the price!, 7 Nov 2013
Fireball Dragon (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: HP Chromebook 11 (Personal Computers)
Despite owing a MacBook (which does covers almost all of my computing needs), I have been enticed by the Cromebooks since I laid my eyes on the Chromebook Pixel, earlier this year. Unfortunately, the high price tag was a turn off, despite the gorgeous screen and industrial build. I briefly looked at the other cheaper Chromebooks, but the aestethics did not appeal to me.

Fast forward to October 2013, and HP launched the Chromebook 11. What an amazing, gorgeous looking piece of kit and at an affordable price. Reminding me of the original white MacBook, this really is a sexy piece of kit. Included in the box is the Chromebook 11, brief instructions and a charger. What I really liked about the charging cable is that it is simply a usb to mini usb cable, meaning you will never be lost for charging options.

On first boot-up, the first thing I noted was the screen. It is absolutely amazing for this price range, and very comparable to the MacBook Air screens. Viewing from all angles provides no distortion, the keyboard is solid and the trackpad smooth. I have to confess that the overall "feel" is a little light and does give off occasional creaks.

Set-up was simple. I simply entered my Google account details and my Google drive documents and Google play music was all available. This computer runs on Google Chrome operating software. This is essentially a fantastic web browser with an integrated desktop. Anything you open, be it from maps to documents, will all be open in a separate web browser tab. This means that one is heavily dependent on Google Docs (Google's version of Office) and other web based applications.

The Chromebook concept by Google is unique. They envision that with a shift to cloud computing and online resources, an increasing amount of people will store more and more data online, meaning their hard drive requirements will be greatly slashed. Owing to this, the Chromebook 11 only has a 16GB hard drive. Plenty of space to store a few documents and some music (for when you don't have an internet connection). But the main point is, that with this computer, you definitely need a sound internet connection.

I do a lot of scientific research in my career, meaning I am heavily dependent on programs such as EndNote, Powerpoint and Excel. For this reason, I can probably never leave behind my trusty MacBook, and simply use the Chromebook for leisure browsing, when I want to get away from work. In my opinion, the target audience for the Chromebook are those who have minimal computing needs or can do all their productivity online.

All-in-all, I still really like my new Chromebook pixel. At time of writing, Amazon are selling this for just under 200, which is a fantastic price (considering I paid 230 from Currys-PC World a week ago). If you can live in the cloud or simply want a second computer in the house for web-related activities, this nifty gadget fits the bill perfectly. 5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars Great machine - less is sometimes more !, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: HP Chromebook 11 (Personal Computers)
In these days of rampant computer security problems, this little machine gives a nice safe browsing environment for doing important tasks online without any worries about being hacked / malware / cryptolocker etc. I can pick up this light and quick booting little box and be perfectly secure. If you have kids and want to make sure that they haven't clicked on some dubious flash game or put in some random friends USB key and infected your Laptop then you can rest assured. You probably still need to worry about phishing attacks though (e.g. clicking on e-mail links and typing your bank details into some random bad guy site).

Oh... and did I mention that the screen quality is awesome. The keyboard sweet. Trackpad ok (disable tap to click and set the sensitivity to medium). Sound quality is good enough.

Sure there are things you can't do (e.g. itunes) but as a second machine, for the money ... you can't go wrong.

They are also a rarer sight than Macbooks (which are nice but a bit too common)..the HP11 has a funky design and good build quality not a re-purposed grey laptop... and if you lose it... then well 200 down the drain (not 1000).

Google docs is good enough for most basic office automation tasks and safely saves your docs into the cloud.

Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A decent bit of kit, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: HP Chromebook 11 (Personal Computers)
Received my chrome book today, I like it very much . It is the fastest pc i have used probably because all it is a big web browser. However don't let that put you off,you can do other stuff on it also such as office documentation via google docs play games download apps etc. The design is very good very lightweight nice screen display and very good keyboard. But i like it because its quick and i mean quick no waiting around. First turn on it downloads an update then you can start using it with your google account or make an account. I think to be honest this is better than a tablet pc.

HP Chromebook 11