on 29 January 2014
There is so much more to this than I had expected. Good interaction and lots to learn. This was a gift for my 6 year old daughter who gets engrossed in it for hours.
on 12 December 2013
bought for my son whose passions are video games and dinosaurs so this fits the bill nicely. it is more of the wonderbook magic with a walking with dinosaur theme.it plays like the other wonderbook games, very easy to get into and get a lot out
on 15 June 2014
Brilliant game, my 4 year old is dinosaur mad and with a bit of help will sit and play for hours.
on 5 March 2014
Description states you need a Wonderbook (although picture shows one), but this did come with one making it a bargain as the £10.99 paid. I didn't need/want it though!

First play of the game has my 6 year old very happy. This looks like it will be a lot more fun than the original book of spells.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 July 2014
Purchased for a 6 year old who loves dinosaurs, the wonder book is a brilliant piece of quite and very entertaining for the whole family to watch and play with. The graphics are great and this is also a great learning tool for dinosaurs.

I just wish more was released for the wonderbook!
on 3 January 2016
This has a Pegi 7 rating and is definitely geared at the younger end of the rating,considering the next level of Pegi is 12. My 8 year old has enjoyed it but I think any child over 10 would find it easy and dull.
on 24 October 2014
It was intended for a six years old boy. Well, I'm considerably older (nearing 50). We both found this game fun, a bit educational and easy to use. It's also quite good for learning english.
on 4 January 2015
good educational fact filled game suitable for all ages and really enjoyable especially if you have seen the movie . would recommend to anyone who's children love dinosaurs
on 14 May 2016
I bought this for my little girl who loves any dinosaurs, and she absolutely loved it. We now have all the wonderbook games and she still enjoys replaying all of them.
on 30 January 2014
I bought this for my 6-year old son and it's fantastic.
Educational and informative as well as challenging, engaging and fun.
A great buy.