on 2 March 2014
Excedeenly well written story,very unusual plot but for me the best was left for last in this book. The best part is the price .
I would definetely recommend it.
on 12 August 2014
A well written Historical Romance. Predictable ending but never the less exciting in seeing what comes next. Broken Engagement with one brother with whom Katherine was not in love with, then Engagement to the second brother whom she did love. Sadly a cousins involvement meant that the second brother was left at the altar and didn't want anything to do with her again but the Vicar remarks and love finally wins through. A must read.
on 20 November 2014
I didn't expect much so was not really disappointed. I would have found it more tolerable without the constant references to God and His infallibility. On the strength of this book I would not look for more from this author.