on 9 July 2014
Got this for my knitting-freak partner - she loves it and has made lots of the animal type things, including a custom one of our late guinea pig, Elvis, complete with quiff. If you need a change from scarves and baggy jumpers, this could be the book for you!
on 7 December 2013
Clear instructions and a good mix of projects to knit. Happy with this book, quite a bit of skill is required for some!
on 20 December 2013
Its quite a cute book for those that like to knit toys and make something different from the normal toy type patterns.
on 27 December 2013
This book is great you can use up your stash of yarn and make lots of cute animals for adults and children
on 1 February 2014
Me and my mammy enjoyed this book a lot and we loved the kitty in pjs it is so cute and I can not wait for my mummy to make it for me. All of these creatures are cute little and amazing.

Jessica, age 10!
on 26 March 2014
So easy to follow patterns and adapt them to suit whatever you are knitting brilliant author and book. I would quite happily order more from this author!

Many Thanks!!!
on 19 March 2014
I would like to know how I can print a page from this book, anyone help? great book , Thankyou
on 25 October 2014
A useful book for using up all those scraps of yarn you collect (Mrrs G)
on 6 June 2015