Excellent product (for me). But I'm a computer geek, and enjoy playing with all the capabilities.
And my machine is very powerful indeed, so it runs with minimum impact.

However, the latest Firefox 27.0 update has caused the following Kaspersky browser extensions to be disabled in Firefox.
* Dangerous Websites blocker
* Kaspersky URL Advisor...
Published 7 months ago by Thierry

2.0 out of 5 stars 9 months for the price of 12
I've used Kaspersky products since 2010 with no problems.
Today I was greeted by:

! Databases: out of date
X Subscription: problem is available

Published 2 months ago by para5O

2.0 out of 5 stars 9 months for the price of 12, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 - 3 User - 1 Year (PC) [Download] (Software Download)
I've used Kaspersky products since 2010 with no problems.
Today I was greeted by:

! Databases: out of date
X Subscription: problem is available

Didn't know what they meant by 'problem is available' and was shocked when I found out that they want me to renew my subscription online (3 user @ £39.99) and unless renewed it will operate with reduced functions and no new databases.

As I have just under 3 months of the licence still to run I was disgusted with this.

Paid for 12 months and only got 9!

I'm sure they would have loved to discuss this further (its an 0871 number @ 10p a minute), but I decided to cut my losses.

This could well be a glitch in their system but they have shown no willingness to sort it out so I will be uninstalling and using one of their competitors products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 Multi Device - 3 User - 1 Year [Download], 14 Feb 2014
And my machine is very powerful indeed, so it runs with minimum impact.

* Dangerous Websites blocker
* Kaspersky URL Advisor
* Password Manager plugin
* Safe Money
* Virtual Keyboard

Given that Firefox is a major browser engine.... it strikes me that Kaspersky and Firefox (Mozilla) should get closer together and ensure that this doesn't happen. Currently, two weeks on .... the Kaspersky extensions are still disabled.

Otherwise, I like it, which is why I've given it 5 stars. But Kaspersky and Mozilla ... get the lead out, and make your products work together.

1.0 out of 5 stars The second downloading process to a second PC does not work!!, 1 July 2014
I am extremely disappointed with the downloading aspect of this product.
I'm sure that the Kaspersky aspect will be fine.
However, whilst I was able to download the product the first time, I have been unable to download it a second time to one of my other 2 PCs no matter what I try. I have followed the written guidance surrounding issues with downloading but nothing has worked.
I did not have any more time to spend on this downloading issue so I bought Norton 360 too (for 1 PC) for the other PC that I must use now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mis sold by Amazon, 16 April 2014
Would have liked it better had it been the 2014 model as advertised. I was given the 2013 model , and no amount of updating will change it to the 2014. I have given up.

1.0 out of 5 stars How to install this for Android, 15 Mar 2014
If you buy this product, you can download it for Windows from this site. If, like me, you have both Windows and Android, this is fine for the first bit. But there is no indication whatsoever of how to install it for Android (and I bet the same is true for Mac!). I have just spent an hour of my life trying to work this out. I bet a good many people just give up.

First, deinstall the free Kaspersky app you already have on your Android device. Because, incredibly, this will conflict with and prevent installation of the thing you just bought. More, you will not be able to enter the activation key you just got into it. You just can't.

Secondly, connect to the internet on your Android device, go to the Kaspersky site, and look for the same product you just bought, the "Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 Multi Device". Currently that is here:

[...]

At the bottom of this page are the words "free trial". Click on this. This takes you here:

[...]

See the downloads of trial versions at the lower right? Find the "Kaspersky Internet Security for Android (30-day trial)" and click on the "Download Trial" button.

A .apk file will now download. Now find this on your Android device, and install it. And ... at some point ... you will get prompted to enter an activation code. Now enter the code that Amazon gave you, the 4 groups of 5 letters and ... it will activate.

I suspect Mac users will have to do the same, to get their software.

* If you try to download from the link you get when you buy, it will ONLY work on Windows.
* If you even try to find "Your software library" on the Android app, you will struggle. And it will only give you the huge Windows exe.

This is pretty bad stuff. Come on, Amazon: you should give all three links, not just the Windows one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product but does have noticable system impact, 24 Mar 2014
I. Haynes (UK) - See all my reviews
Despite what I've read in reviews I found the product does have a noticable effect on system response, particularly email pickup. Appart from that it appear to work well and was easy to set up.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit of a duffer, this version of Kaspersky, 14 Aug 2014
Swampy (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I've always had either Norton or Kaspersky and decided to go back to Kaspersky when the last Norton licence expired. While Kaspersky seems to do the job well (according to various professional reviews), its really slowed down my laptop. The laptop is no slouch normally - an i5 with 8GB RAM etc, and it ran fine with Norton, but its like going back to a 486 after putting kaspersky on. Its made it so slow that Photoshop takes over a minute to load for example! I'm probably going to remove it and go back to Norton... not impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the box I have ..., 15 July 2014
Does exactly what it says on the box I have used this product for a while and thing it is more flexible and more intuitive than all the other virus protection offerings out there

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
great

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 29 Jun 2014
A very good Internet security software. Very easy to install and use.
Would recommend it to anyone who do not know much about softwares as such.