5.0 out of 5 stars Another happy teen!
I got this for my son as a gift and of course it was met with much joy. He is a very happy teen now.
Thank you for the wonderful opportunity to get an immediate result!
Published 13 months ago by E.S.P.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very bad! I purchased this product on digital format and ...
Very bad! I purchased this product on digital format and still haven't received any £25 redeem code?? Have Emailed and everything and still no reply? Felt ripped off!
Published 9 months ago by Eamon Ferguson

5.0 out of 5 stars Another happy teen!, 28 Jun. 2014
E.S.P. (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Xbox Live £25 Gift Card [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
Thank you for the wonderful opportunity to get an immediate result!

5.0 out of 5 stars As it says, 5 Mar. 2014
Bought this for Xbox 360, purchased online and can either have a card sent to your door or have an online coide. I opted for the online code, and it was so much quicker. No more waiting, it was instantly sent to me and I recieved the code on Amazon in seconds. That's how I'll be buying from now on. Thanks for a really quick purchase Microsoft.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very bad! I purchased this product on digital format and ..., 8 Oct. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars When he wants anymore money on his xbox I will definitely be ordering another from amazon So easy and keeps my details out of th, 30 Jan. 2015
Well what can I say bought it for my stepson at christmas and it has kept him quiet for a while since. When he wants anymore money on his xbox I will definitely be ordering another from amazon So easy and keeps my details out of the system.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 July 2014
Liked it for convenience, but be ready to wait a few minutes for the code

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal gift, 27 May 2014
Mrs. S. Smith (glasgow, scotland) - See all my reviews
Great for a gift and get it instantly - perfect! No hassle involved just click receive your code and input it to your xbox.

5.0 out of 5 stars Straightforward, 12 May 2014
I know nothing about these things but my son NEEDED it. I was impressed with how straightforward it was and my son was thrilled coz he could use it instantly - no waiting for delivery!

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant microsoft points, 29 April 2014
This is very convenient and easy, instant access to the code, no messing and no sulking kids to put up with.

5.0 out of 5 stars its great get the code online and away you go, 7 Mar. 2014
this is nice and simple and is a great way to get and give as gifts and it simple for anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Must buy, 6 Feb. 2014
It was just fantastic how you don't have to go into town anymore to buy ms points. A must buy if you are lazy lol!!!