Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.05

on 8 January 2014
It is written so you want to read on to find out what lessons he has planned for her.
Will need the next book to find out. Bit naughty that thus looks like one book made in to three so you have to buy them all
on 12 March 2014
Brilliant, was an amazing read I couldn't put the book down till I was finished I just needed to know what was happening. Made me laugh, cry and smile throughout it was fab!!!!!
on 17 April 2014
These stories are good very raunchy, exciting and they pull you In. They r however too short. All the stories should be on one book. On the other hand a must read.
on 19 December 2013
The book leaves you wanting more, to find out what happens next.it's well written and I loved reading it.
I went on to buy the next book.! :)
on 1 July 2014
After reading the first book I really did think this would be longer and end better but I was wrong. It just ended in the middle of a page.
on 28 December 2013
It was a good read I had to get the second one the first one was really good, this one was good too and I had to buy the next one lol!
on 7 January 2014
Had to buy this book to continue to see what happened next Dec worth the money. I couldn't put the book down Defoe worth the buy
on 26 March 2014
Not my kind of book that l like to read.ldidnt like the book at all,so l wont be looking for any more of sky Corgans books.
on 8 July 2015
If you like this kind of thing theses are easy books to read. Don;t take a lot of thinking about. You just have to enjoy
on 17 October 2014
Good book, need to read next one hopefully she will end up with Chase, they are all small Novels I give it a B+++++