on 6 February 2014
The fit and colours of these are great - I was really happy with the first 2 pairs I ordered so I ordered 2 more in different colours. If you like more support and colour in your underpants these are great for the price!
on 2 January 2014
NEW MENS DESIGNER CROSSHATCH UNDERWEAR NEON SLIPS CLASSIC BRIEF PANTS For those who like slips and hate boxers, these are great pants in a great range of bright colours which contrast with the boring blacks, greys and dull blues that other manufacturers offer. They are well-priced, extremely well made, fit well and wash well (colours fast and no shrinkage). I hope the company do not stop making them - they do not appear on the Cross Hatch web site. In fact, it would be good if they expanded the range of colours even further, say into scarlet, lilac, emerald and sepia, or made them in some of the stripey patterns found on their boxer range. If still available later in the year, I'll certainly buy some more.
on 6 October 2014
I hate wearing boxers, there's just too much material and they don't support me where I need it.

These briefs, however, are amazing. They're a great, snug fit and quite high up on the leg, which I like. The elastic waistband isn't irritating at all and the range of colours is great. I really enjoy wearing these and will be buying more. I usually buy from Kiniki but these are just as good for about 25% of the price!

My only quibble is they're slightly too small in the crotch region, but that may just be me.
on 20 September 2014
I know that buying underwear online can be awkward because different designers have different ideas with sizes, so you never know if they're going to be too big or too small until they arrive. So just as a guideline for you, I am a 30 inch waist and I ordered a small. They fit perfectly for me.
The quality of the material is amazing. They are very comfortable and look great! I've ordered more in different colours. I would definitely recommend!
on 2 April 2015
They are quite standard sizes. However, both sizes i bought L and XL do not hold your willy in place. In few moments your colleague will be hanging outside of the pants. Maybe I have bought kids version.
on 16 January 2014
I bought 4 pairs of these briefs, White, Orange, Magenta and Neon Blue. They are all of great quality and I would recommend these to anyone who is looking for good quality briefs for a cheap price. I was even surprised the quality they were when I put one of the pairs on! The only word of warning is that they are a slight bit small fitting I thought so go for a size bigger. Great product!
on 17 March 2014
Dont do boxer shorts so these pants are fabulous. Contain and support my love package perfectly and comfortably. Look sexy
on 9 June 2014
Great value for money. Good quiality and well made.
Will deffinatly be buying more of these in many different colours.
on 12 March 2014
Great fabric , great colours amazing product, I know it's only underwear but I'm getting all the colour available .
on 5 May 2014
For the money they are good quality wash well and will be buying this range again. Decent colour range available.