1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just going through the motions, 13 Jan 2014
Having seen Blue Oyster Cult and one or two of my 1970's 1980's great rock bands I have always been disappointed by the fact rock bands tend to only 'do the business live' while they are young and full of angst and enthusiasm. I was more than pleasantly surprised therefore when this album arrived and turned out to be downright excellent. My kids think I'm sad when I say a good track or piece of music can give you goose pimples,but for those of you who understand what I'm talking about 'Riding the storm out' cranked up really loud on here will do it for you.
REO Speedforiegner (all AOR interchangable American soft rock bands) are always more music by numbers than English counterparts..... But if you have a corner of your collection that likes the ballad, rock ballad, melodic soft rock with the odd harder edged song then this is for you and should be in there.
Golden Country (fantastic) In your Letter (could have skipped) the rest is all available elsewhere as live versions... But do you know what"no better than it is all done hear"

Live at Moondance Jam